Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dunfermline highlights are up!

Have to say they were very easy on the eye!

If they could maintain that level we might actually win a few games. I fear they are tough fixtures though...

Well done for that result, but can you keep it up?!

Well done to those that actually went along as well. They must have arrived fearing the worst and left feeling pretty delighted.

:thumbsup:

Good to see Vernon getting service for once. Not too sure what the Fyvie goal fuss was about though - good stike but a screamer?

Can't remember how many, but there was a sequence of one touch passes, with Dunfermline chasing shadows, before Vernons header for Fyvie. Had this been a goal scored by either of the OF, then the bbc would have shown the full build up.

Can't remember how many, but there was a sequence of one touch passes, with Dunfermline chasing shadows, before Vernons header for Fyvie. Had this been a goal scored by either of the OF, then the bbc would have shown the full build up.

It was the build-up that was so good and the finish matched.

As I said at the time if Man Utd had scored that goal there would have been a collective hard-on from the Sky Sports pundits and comentators.

Just seen highlights and probably for the first time this season the word highlight is actually justified.

Guess I should just fuck off for a long weekend more often if thats what happens.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, but credit where credit is due, certainly looked like we turned them over big time.