Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

The official knee jerk reaction poll

Kowalski
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Years ago, there'd have been protests outside the mainer. Now, so many are apathetic that they wouldn't even consider that.

I'll always give a fuck to an extent - I wouldn't be here for a start, and would suggest all those who say they don't give a fuck clearly do otherwise they wouldn't be here either -  but the divide between myself and the club has never been so great than it is at present and I have a rather sad feeling that it isn't going to decrease any time soon.

Years ago, there'd have been protests outside the mainer. Now, so many are apathetic that they wouldn't even consider that.

I'll always give a fuck to an extent - I wouldn't be here for a start, and would suggest all those who say they don't give a fuck clearly do otherwise they wouldn't be here either -  but the divide between myself and the club has never been so great than it is at present and I have a rather sad feeling that it isn't going to decrease any time soon.

To be fair my current alternative is work.

Your first point reminds me of thoughts I had this morning when I woke up. If this was a place like Argentia or Turkey or even Germany there's absolutely no danger thay'd take this shit lying down. There'd be protests, riots and possibly assassination attempts. I'm not saying we should start whacking people although the temptation is there.  ::) But we are being stereotypically British in the way that we're bending over and taking this.

Having said all that I can't be arsed thinking of ways to protest. :(

I don't give a fuck anymore which is sort of leading to a boycott of Pittodrie but not through consciously boycotting the place, just because I don't want to spend money watching Aberdeen play football right now. Managed two games so far this season and I doubt I'll go to many more.