Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

January transfer window:speculation

I have heard worrying rumours that we may potentially lose up to six players in January.  If this happens, is it not time to start asking our rather quiet board of directors just what the hell they are up to as, let face it Wiggy has resided over the worst period in Aberdeen football clubs history.  Fair enough it depends on who these players are, but do we actully have the depth of squad to lose that amount of personnel?

I have heard worrying rumours that we may potentially lose up to six players in January.  If this happens, is it not time to start asking our rather quiet board of directors just what the hell they are up to as, let face it Wiggy has resided over the worst period in Aberdeen football clubs history.  Fair enough it depends on who these players are, but do we actully have the depth of squad to lose that amount of personnel?

yawn

All im saying is there is no smoke without fire and I believe that instead of being able on build on last seasons team' date=' we havnt got the same strength throught the squad. Any more losses and it could mean real trouble?[/quote']

There is if her haein a spliff, min! Just chill. The summer window's just closed. I'll start worrying when these players start saying "I'm offski"

All im saying is there is no smoke without fire and I believe that instead of being able on build on last seasons team' date=' we havnt got the same strength throught the squad. Any more losses and it could mean real trouble?[/quote']

There is if her haein a spliff, min! Just chill. The summer window's just closed. I'll start worrying when these players start saying "I'm offski"

Well Said min!  Far too soon to panic