Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Deveronvale V AFC

Team: Gonzalez, Clark, Anason, Considine, Robertson, Paton, Milsom, Pawlett, Jack, Low, Vernon

Anason is only trialist starting.

Good to see Low getting a run out.

Saw him for the U19s last season and hugely impressed by him. Reckon he might just play a few first team games this season.

According to the P&J the trialist was pretty solid alongside Considine, anyone at the game?

Aye. His passing was a little dodgy to start with. First half made me want to kill myself. Second half was much better. We could have and should have scored a few more. Magennis played well but at times he was a bit of a greedy bastard which cost us a bit.

The only abuse Foster got from me was for his shite purple and orange boots. He did well when he came on.

Gonzales took a knock in the first half and was rolling around like a complete arsehole. Embarrassing. Other than that he did ok. He was quite vocal.

:doh: I should have known ;)

Cheers for the match report Tyrant. Does Gonzalez seem better than Langfield? I know it's only a friendly, so it's difficult to judge, but i'd still hope he showed what he could do.

Tbh be honest he was never really tested to the extent of getting a clear picture of how good he is. He made one or two half decent saves but Langfield would've been expected to make those saves easily too.

So the jury is still out.

Gonzales took a knock in the first half and was rolling around like a complete arsehole. Embarrassing. Other than that he did ok. He was quite vocal.

Was it Gonzales playing in the first half or that American trialist...Zimmer or summink ?