Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Buying tickets from AFC site

Just logged on to try and buy some tickets from the AFC site for tonight's match, and got this message:

[quoteUNFORTUNATELY, THIS TIME YOU DON'T HAVE THE CORRECT PRIVILEGES ON YOUR ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH. WHY NOT RETURN TO TICKET HOME AND TRY ANOTHER MATCH?

]

Dear oh dear. While I think it's fair enough that fans who have been to more games should get first chance at the tickets, does this mean that I am officially not allowed to buy a ticket (for me and three other people)? I haven't been able to attend a game this season due to work commitments, but I have been to maybe 20 games in the last three seasons. I always just buy them from the ticket office - so if I go to the ticket office today, will I be able to buy soem tickets? Or would I have had to bought tickets this season? Perhaps this is purely down to me not having an online ticket purchase history?

Either way, this seems a bit ridiculous. AFC will surely be losing out on ticket sales from many other people as well.