Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Potential new signing - Let the Puns Begin

BobbyBiscuit

Academy graduate Steven Irwin is spending the week training with Scottish Premier League outfit Aberdeen.

The versatile 20-year-old has impressed at youth and reserve level without making the step up to first-team football.

He is out of contract at the end of the season.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/irwin-trains-with-spl-side

Another midfielder and was captain of Liverpool reserves.

ABERDEEN boss Craig Brown is on the lookout for midfielders and could be tempted to move for Simon Whaley who has just been released by Doncaster and who he managed while at Preston. (The Herald)

I don't rate this guy at all. He's got no killer instinct. In fact, I think I might blubber if he signs.

I bumped in to him near Pittodrie today.  Asked him how he liked the city and asked what he knew about Aberdeen FC.  He said he didn't know much about Aberdeen FC, but he remembered watching a game at Ibrox and seeing some cunt fake an injury.  I said, oh aye, that Laffert is a cunt.  He said "If I had been playing that game, Adelaide him oot" while pointing at his knee.  I agreed that someone should have but asked why he had pointed at his knee.  He then took Sydney and showed me how he would have smashed him in his stupid face with it.

I quite liked this attitude and asked how he thought he would cope with the physical rigours of the SPL.  He answered that he didn't know for sure but that Wolves defender managed.  "Canberra cope with the SPL?  If so, I could easiliy." 

:-\