Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v Pars Live on the BEEB

This from the BBC website this morning.  Shame, really wanted a Saturday day out cup tie!

BBC Scotland to screen Aberdeen v Dunfermline

The Scottish Cup fifth round tie between Aberdeen and Dunfermline will be screened live on BBC One Scotland.

The First Division outfit visit Pittodrie on Sunday 6 February, with the match kicking off at 1500 GMT.

BBC Radio Scotland will also provide coverage, while highlights will be available on the BBC Sport website.

The teams last met in the tournament in 2009, with the East End Park side prevailing on penalties after a goalless replay in Aberdeen.

Ill bite

training for what?

Wasn't fishing for a question, it's just that I do extra Muay Thai training on a sunday and because it's Feb alot of the fighters will be in then training for their next big event so it's always good I am aiming to do a first fight in March so need as much training as I can get.

Why not train on the Saturday instead ???

I will be in but won't get any MT training done unless I can sweet talk a couple of lads in to coming in.