Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Free Stuff

Stewart

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20110114/grab-a-free-coke_2212158_2266172

Going to the match this Saturday?

After 90 minutes of cheering the team along you're bound to have a thirst on so keep your eyes out for our Coke Zero girls, grab yourself a free can of ice cold Coke Zero and enjoy the great taste of Coke with Zero sugar as you debate the game's big moments .

You'll find our Zero girls outside the ground after the final whistle, so keep an eye out for them and make sure you don't miss out on your can - once they're gone they're gone!

Free!

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20110114/grab-a-free-coke_2212158_2266172

Going to the match this Saturday?

After 90 minutes of cheering the team along you're bound to have a thirst on so keep marching down King St, grab yourself as many cans of ultra strength lager as you can carry from the nearest off-licence and enjoy the great taste of Special Brew as you debate the game's big moments with other tramps.

You'll find discarded fag ends outside the ground after the final whistle, so keep an eye out for them and make sure you don't miss out on that great already smoked taste - once they're gone they're gone!

Does anyone remember the days when the kids use to get free McDonalds vouchers in the Merkland!?

I am sure I also remember Wee Alickie kicking a load of Green Final fly-away balls into the Merkland at one game!!

Yas!! Aye I remember that. I mind one game where they were handing out free football stickers for the sticker albums. I got a fair few packs. That was a great day.