Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

“Egyptian trip still bugs dons�

From todays metro

JC is concerned that his Aberdeen side are still suffering the after-effects of their ill-fated trip to Egypt. Jamie Smith had blood tests yesterday to get to the bottom of a mystery virus.

Also Considine was forced to withdraw form Scotlands under 21 team with stomach problems that have persisted in the Dons squad since being in Egypt.

Calderwood said: “I don’t know if the their illnesses are related to our tour to Egypt but it’s a possibility because a few of the lads and myself havnt been 100% since we returnedâ€

Be interesting to see the Dons head off to somewhere like Australia. Decent level of opposition ... probably on a par with how the Dons are fairing at the moment. Don't think there'd be any walkovers for us, and likewise I don't think anyone is good enough to give us a royal horsing. The country actually has driving rules, unlike Egypt, and there's plenty of places for Jimmy to top up his tan. Might give the players some ideas on how to stay fit too, cos let's face it there ain't many country's around the world that have as high a "fit and healthy" population as Oz.

Plus it's just a hop and a skip from where I am ... good excuse to go on holiday!

Be interesting to see the Dons head off to somewhere like Australia. Decent level of opposition ... probably on a par with how the Dons are fairing at the moment. Don't think there'd be any walkovers for us, and likewise I don't think anyone is good enough to give us a royal horsing. The country actually has driving rules, unlike Egypt, and there's plenty of places for Jimmy to top up his tan. Might give the players some ideas on how to stay fit too, cos let's face it there ain't many country's around the world that have as high a "fit and healthy" population as Oz.

Plus it's just a hop and a skip from where I am ... good excuse to go on holiday!

@scuse me, but close season would be WINTER doon there?

OK prob still better weather than oor summer  ;)

Reekie,

This has a similar taste as to why I say the Dons should come to Toronto!  :clap: