Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Why are the media so determined to shoehorn Stark in ??

Am I the only one to notice that stark is being banded around everywhere for the past couple of days. Scotland today for instance. Interviewing fans ( randomers doon union st ) who only knew one name, the one they have seen all over the papers. Though I'd prefer Newell who they had at 3 to 1.( my choice before MMG debacle )

I really hope AFC do the full process this time, but have a horrible feeling that Stark will show up before the end of the week as the FANS favourite.

The whole thing reeks of the old boys network and I hope I'm wrong.

On an aside JC in the retard on Saturday, bumping his gums about how Milne made a mistake, how it was a happy group, how they'd been in europe, how surprised he was to get the boot.

3 wins out of 15 ya feckin eedjit, if you didn't see that coming you're a monkey son  :hammer:

On BBC news they said the same thing and interviewed three Aberdeen fans, only one of which mentioned Billy Stark by name before saying he thought he'd be too expensive, then two other people who reacted quite negatively to the idea. Looked more to me that the latter two had been asked about Billy Stark by the interviewer rather than it being their decision to start talking about him.

Am I the only one to notice that stark is being banded around everywhere for the past couple of days. Scotland today for instance. Interviewing fans ( randomers doon union st ) who only knew one name, the one they have seen all over the papers. Though I'd prefer Newell who they had at 3 to 1.( my choice before MMG debacle )

I really hope AFC do the full process this time, but have a horrible feeling that Stark will show up before the end of the week as the FANS favourite.

The whole thing reeks of the old boys network and I hope I'm wrong.

On an aside JC in the retard on Saturday, bumping his gums about how Milne made a mistake, how it was a happy group, how they'd been in europe, how surprised he was to get the boot.

3 wins out of 15 ya feckin eedjit, if you didn't see that coming you're a monkey son  :hammer:

The days of being able to win one in 15 seems like a golden period.

Jimmy should've moved on from Aberdeen after the Bayern loss. That was his peak, and he would've gone down in history as being an Aberdeen legend for his team's exploits in Europe. Instead the club decided to renew his contract when he was already a grumpy fucker who couldnae gie a rats.

I reckon we would've been able to attract much better managerial candidates if we'd let the Jimmies go in February 2008 and build on the good work he'd done up to that point.

The media are there to sell a product, either in print or on TV. Many stories are just pure speculation. If Stark was supposed to be the hot favourite, why did they interview Brown, allegedly. It will be yet another embarrassing mess, just like the last time, when they waited until McGhee didn't get the Celtic job. Whoever eventually takes it, will be desperate, like Hughes, a second rater like Stark, or somebody who's a bit of a nutter, like Phil Brown.