Christmas deal on tickets

cannie see this being a big seller.............

proberly see the lowest crowd ever for a league game for the m/well game cause we'll get fucking humped aff killie/celtic and hearts...................

unless mcghoo fucks off then the players might get a wee lift fae mixu when he takes charge

Guest donindundonald

Cannae afford to boot him i'm afraid - damned if they do, damned if they dont!

1st division clubs are worth less money overall so Milney will get todders for well below what he would have at the start of this year.

Given "the recession" we'll probably need to pay him, or even worse he'll buy it from the recievers!!!!!! :-\

We have to face the fact that we are stuck with the management team unitl their contracts run out.

Back to the thread though, tickets for an SPL game at £13 seems OK to me  :thumbsup:

They can't afford not to boot him if attendances continue like they are just now, and can't afford not to because the prospect of Div 1 football looms.

1st division clubs are worth less money overall so Milney will get todders for well below what he would have at the start of this year.

As would any other bidder for Pittodrie. Why do you think it'll go to Milne? It'll go to the highest bidder.

We have to face the fact that we are stuck with the management team unitl their contracts run out.

No we're not. The board are viewing it as a "Game to game basis".  This was said at the Trust meeting on Saturday by one of our board members.

Given "the recession" we'll probably need to pay him, or even worse he'll buy it from the recievers!!!!!! :-\

Back to the thread though, tickets for an SPL game at £13 seems OK to me  :thumbsup:

Thought the ground was owned by a seperate (debt free) company, not AFC. Either way, the value of land in Aberdeen doesn't change depending on what league the Football team plays in  ::)

Guest donindundonald

Bobby, as I said damned if they do, damned if they dont.

Milne has always been in this for HIS gain. HE will be the highest bidder, but the amount the recievers will want for it if we are desperate to sell i.e. in administration WILL be less than what it is actually worth (both financially AND emotionally).

I'll give you the game to game basis one, but I suspect that there will be a minimum term before it becomes a rolling contract (any fool will have a minimum term written into a contract).

Still, £13 for an SPL game eh? good value?

Bobby, as I said damned if they do, damned if they dont.

Milne has always been in this for HIS gain. HE will be the highest bidder, but the amount the recievers will want for it if we are desperate to sell i.e. in administration WILL be less than what it is actually worth (both financially AND emotionally).

I'll give you the game to game basis one, but I suspect that there will be a minimum term before it becomes a rolling contract (any fool will have a minimum term written into a contract).

Still, £13 for an SPL game eh? good value?

Absolutely not.