Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Is This The Official Site For Dons Fans....

because on the club`s website I can`t find a link to the Red Web? 

Also I`d like to thank Scott, Dave and Paul who looked after me at the Dundee United game.  One of the best days of my life!  Cheers Guys!

If anybody knows who I`m on about please pass on my details below.  I`d like to tell them about me saving a stranded American girl in Edinburgh who needed to get tro Duns in the Scottish Borders where I live after I turned down their offer to drown my sorrows in the Granite City!

Kick Ass SeeBass!

Lee, dinnae think its a good idea to post your name, address, and mobile number on a public forum mate, so I've edited it out for you.

This is the best Don's site for sensible discussion on all matters AFC, so welcome on board.

If any of the guys you refer to are regulars on here, I'm sure they respond to you via the PM function, so fear not because of me removing your personal details from this post.

Stand Free

• 2 weeks later...

Yep Mizer that was me who got on the 18.33 to Edinburgh! 

The Swan in Duns is my local and used to play Darts for The Bull on a Monday so Chimp I may have met you there!

Cheers for the safety advice Big Al.

Kick Ass SeeBass!

P.S.  How is we always seem to lose a game from a strong position when we`re not playing well?  Went to Easter Road and just as I thought we had a mental tounghness about us we go and blow it!

If panic, hysteria, rumour and general paranoia is your thing then there is always a certain other AFC forum!

More like abuse, abuse and more abuse nowadays with almost every thread spoiled with petty squabbling.  Bit like Donstalk was for a while not too long ago.

If panic, hysteria, rumour and general paranoia is your thing then there is always a certain other AFC forum!

More like abuse, abuse and more abuse nowadays with almost every thread spoiled with petty squabbling.  Bit like Donstalk was for a while not too long ago.

Stop K-9, you're making me pine for the place!

That’s because more or less everyone moved across, especially the lunatics – saying that some of the lunatics are in charge of the asylum across there!

Fair enough, if someone posts a rumour that turns out to be false, then they should expect a bit of a ribbing. But the abuse is OTT.

We're all dandies after all. (Besides theres nae swear filter here, which is fucking ace!)  ;)

it does feel weird over here!!

i have posted a few opinions and nobody has insulted me yet.

Haha - still nae getting on?

Haven't tried in ages to be honest. Have the occasional wee peek at home though, still seems to be the same conversations that were going on when I was there!

How many times has minijc been banned now?

Since my work blocked the site though, I appear to have got a lot better at my job......... ???

I find I am far more reasoned here as people with differing views I can debate with, on the hat I just get annoyed as people will make a statement and not back it up and repeat it and repeat it like the talking clock

I find I am far more reasoned here as people with differing views I can debate with, on the hat I just get annoyed as people will make a statement and not back it up and repeat it and repeat it like the talking clock

More probably to do with numbers to be fair.  Take a large amount of folk and a few are bound to be like that.  Used to be same on here before all the problems meant so many flitted and never returned!!

More probably to do with numbers to be fair.  Take a large amount of folk and a few are bound to be like that.  Used to be same on here before all the problems meant so many flitted and never returned!!

your probably right.

i'm not completely inoccent i get annoyed too but sometimes its way over the top. some of them like to play on the attention they get from it.

This is the best Don's site for sensible discussion on all matters AFC, so welcome on board.

If any of the guys you refer to are regulars on here, I'm sure they respond to you via the PM function, so fear not because of me removing your personal details from this post.

Stand Free

Guys, I refer you back to my original response in this thread.

Anyway good to see some well kent names  starting to reappear over here.

I personally still pay many a visit to "Hat" but frankly more for entertainment than for the purpose of posting, as soon as you say BLACK, someone rams WHITE down your throat. I've seen the day I'd have responded, but guess just getting a little too old to be bothered with it all

Fair enough, if someone posts a rumour that turns out to be false, then they should expect a bit of a ribbing. But the abuse is OTT.

We're all dandies after all. (Besides theres nae swear filter here, which is fucking ace!)  ;)

That's because oppinions make for discussion.  and most of us are willing to discuss our oppinions.  We don't have threads that go:

Poster A: So-&-So is Shite

Poster B: No they aren't

Poster A: Yes they are

Poster B: No they aren't

and on and on until the abuse starts to flow