Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

That's us told!

A player whos seen and done fuck-all telling AFC what's what!

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/1819086

WTF have you ever won Stevie?

Nae need to get personal with Tosh, he's probably just mentioned 'lack of experience' or something as a possible issue for Aberdeen this year after being hassled by an EE journo desperate for a headline.

Tomorrow another player/manager/coach/fan/pisshead in the street with any tenuous Aberdeen connection will 'BLAST', 'SLAM' or 'HIT BACK' at AFC and there will be still no reason  to give a flying fuck.

What's wrong with what he might have said?

If he has said anything it's not as if it's incorrect because we won't win anything, and I very much doubt he phoned up the E&E and said;

"Hi it's Steve Tosh here, former Aberdeen player. I'd just like to go on record as saying the Aberdeen will never win anything with kids. OK, Bye!"

quote author=glasgowdon link=topic=12946.msg195298#msg195298 date=1278926372]

Another MBT topper.

Sorreeeeeeeeee!  ::)

Maybe I just shouldna get pissed off at people outside of AFC, with, as far as I know no managerial experience, having a go at the club I support.

It's bad enough we have idiots like colinkb already predicticting the sack for McGhee rather than trying to be positive at the start of a NEW season.

We can't change last season's shite, but, as far as I'm aware, we've not fucked up yet this season coming, last years results don't carry over, so lets try to be positive and stop putting AFC down.

If anything my point in this thread, which I agree I didn't make clear, was more about the incessant knocking of AFC by past employees and our, supposedly, local rag.

If you dinna like my posts GD, dinna read them

Another MBT topper.

Maybe I just shouldna get pissed off at people outside of AFC, with, as far as I know no managerial experience, having a go at the club I support.

It's bad enough we have idiots like colinkb already predicticting the sack for McGhee rather than trying to be positive at the start of a NEW season.

We can't change last season's shite, but, as far as I'm aware, we've not fucked up yet this season coming, last years results don't carry over, so lets try to be positive and stop putting AFC down.

If anything my point in this thread, which I agree I didn't make clear, was more about the incessant knocking of AFC by past employees and our, supposedly, local rag.

I suppose the article you posted was quote heavy.

I was pointing out you were ripping Tosh when there's no direct quotes from him at all and the original post came across as uninformed and childish, much like the article you posted.

Another MBT topper.

I thought he was pretty much on the money. However we should be more positive at the start of a new season but MBT, if you don't like what's in the Aberdeenshire written media, don't fucking read it. If you are surprised by negativity in those rags, every day must be a tremendously exciting experience for you.

I also don't see what is "idiotic" about the prediction of McGhee getting the bin, past performance being a predictor of the future . . . .

Agree with GD, uninformed and childish nails it.

FFS READ what I wrote, I did not claim the prediction was idiotic, just that only an idiot would be predicting failure before we even know who's in our squad and how we're going to play.

I assume, "childish" or no, I'm entitled to an opinion however shite, even if it disagres with others on here?

And I don't really like the 'Shire media, but short of looking online at the arselicking "scottish" press, how the hell am I going to keep in touch when I'm 4000 miles away?