Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Zoltan Harsanyi

More in the sun today

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3032021/McGhee-Zolt-from-the-blue.html

ABERDEEN manager Mark McGhee could make a move to bring Slovakian striker Zoltan Harsanyi to Pittodrie.

The 23-year-old hitman was handed a free transfer by Bolton Wanderers at the end of last campaign.

Harsanyi had struggled during his three seasons at the Reebok Stadium.

He failed to make the breakthrough into the first team and it was no surprise he was released by manager Owen Coyle.

McGhee is desperate to find a target man after losing Lee Miller, who left to sign for Middlesbrough during last January's transfer window.

He will be holding talks with the Slovakian under-21 hitman.

Ex-Bolton striker Zoltan Harsanyi in the dark over Aberdeen link

Jul 5 2010

SLOVAK striker Zoltan Harsanyi last night claimed he was in the dark over reports suggesting he was being lined up for a move to Aberdeen.

The hitman, who is on the lookout for a new club after being freed by Bolton, is flattered at the Pittodrie link but knows nothing about any deal.

Harsanyi, who was at the Reebok Stadium for three years, said: "It's an honour for me that my name has been linked with Aberdeen but I know nothing about this supposed approach.

"My agents informed me that many clubs want to sign me but the final decision will be made in about a week's time."

::)