Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Colin Nish

Skysports.com understands Aberdeen are weighing up a bid to sign Hibernian striker Colin Nish in the summer.

Dons boss Mark McGhee is desperate to beef up his attacking options in the summer after seeing his side score just 36 goals in 38 SPL games this season.

He has already shown an interest in Kilmarnock forward Kevin Kyle and is also considering a move for Nish.

The 29-year-old, who moved to Easter Road in January 2008 from Kilmarnock, notched nine goals in 32 SPL appearances during the past campaign.

Nish is under contract at Hibs and would command a fee as McGhee assesses whether he is the man to spearhead Aberdeen's attack next season.

don't know about Nish and Kyle, would've thought one or the other

We just need a big centre forward but as i said many a time before...Showumni from Falkirk and now since there down...Why nae?

He played well against us, but apparently he wasn't consistent as far as that kind of performance went. Who does Showumni come on loan from?

Guest ally s

We just need a big centre forward but as i said many a time before...Showumni from Falkirk and now since there down...Why nae?

Absolutely no way, the guy's brutal.

I'm hoping the link with Nish turns out to be shite, I've never rated him.

Absolutely no way, the guy's brutal.

I'm hoping the link with Nish turns out to be shite, I've never rated him.

Thats what we need! Theres too many jeesies up fromt for us and we need someone to rough up a defence and link up with Paton/Maguire/Mackie etc

Guest ally s

Thats what we need! Theres too many jeesies up fromt for us and we need someone to rough up a defence and link up with Paton/Maguire/Mackie etc

When I say brutal I mean he's a terrible footballer.