Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Is there another manager in the SPL that talks as much shite as Mcghee?

Guest donindundonald

i actually can't be arsed listening to his interviews any more as most of it consists of him saying

"blah blah blah, not my fault, blah blah blah, its because we lost Lee Miller, blah blah blah, someone else's fault, blah blah blah"

and on, and on.......

Ditto, I've stopped reading them. The man turns into a complete idiot whenever he's interviewed.

To be fair to the big fella, at the end of the day, we're only looking for a result.

I think most managers are imbecilic morons who shouldn't be allowed to speak to the media unless someone with a grain of commonsense has written their opinion for them.

McGhee probably seems the worst to us, because we actually look at what he drivels, as opposed to the shite spouted by the other 11 guv'nors, to which we pay no heed.

Not even going to bother listening to it, as i have long come to the conclusion it'll be deflection after deflection. I'm sure other managers do too but that doesn't bother me. I just want him to get on with his job of managing our great football club but infinitely better!

About 2:22 mins into the first interview - Does he Stephen Hughes? When the fuck did we sign him?

No way he said MacLean - I ken my hearing's nae great but it's nae that bad!

Anyway - who gives a hoot fit he said?!?!?

He's pish at his job and cannae get the players playing well. Bin him.

Definitely seemed to be some tension between Aluko & McGhee in the bit of the conference it showed on Reporting Scotland last night. But I wasn't paying too much attention as the Glasgow based media just used it as another excuse to have a go at Aberdeen and big up the Old Firm - assholes.

You, apparently!

Guest ally s

I'm just boring  8)

Couldn't agree more.

Most managers in the SPL talk shite and I don't there's one that particularly stands out from the rest.

Couldn't agree more.

Most managers in the SPL talk shite and I don't there's one that particularly stands out from the rest.

That's true, but very few managers contradict themselves as much as Mcghee.

The funniest thing is that he doesn't seem to realise he's doing it.....one day he'll say something 'relegation is impossible', and then the next day he'll look the reporter in the eye and say 'we can be relegated you know'.

Personally, I think he's making enough balls up with his lack of man-management skills, daft team selections and tactical ärse-ups.....I'd prefer that he said absolutely f*ck all to be honest.

That's true, but very few managers contradict themselves as much as Mcghee.

The funniest thing is that he doesn't seem to realise he's doing it.....one day he'll say something 'relegation is impossible', and then the next day he'll look the reporter in the eye and say 'we can be relegated you know'.

Personally, I think he's making enough balls up with his lack of man-management skills, daft team selections and tactical ärse-ups.....I'd prefer that he said absolutely f*ck all to be honest.

The signs were there when he said he wasn't going to waste his time with loan players, then about a week later started trying to get players in on loan.  Then he said he would only get players in if they improved the current squad, and then went on to sign Davide Grassi.

Couldn't agree more.

Completely 100 percent disagree, McGhee is unbelievable. His interviews are nothing short of embarrassing. He should just keep his interviews short and get to the point, instead he drivels on and on and on, talking complete shite.

Aberdeen manager Mark McGhee says he does not feel he is largely to blame for his team's disappointing season.

"I don't feel any great culpability in where we are at the moment. I think we are just about where we should be," said the Dons boss.

Bollocks.

We have a top 6 squad IMHO.

We undoubtedly have a better squad than Motherwell  :-\

Really?  We have had to have a full back play centre half the season because our squad is so thin.  Fyvie is getting put to right midfield at the moment because we lack wide options.  if everyone was fit then i think our best 11 would maybe be slightly better than motherwells best 11 but there is no depth to our squad at all at the moment.

I cant wait for this season to be over

Really?  We have had to have a full back play centre half the season because our squad is so thin.  Fyvie is getting put to right midfield at the moment because we lack wide options.  if everyone was fit then i think our best 11 would maybe be slightly better than motherwells best 11 but there is no depth to our squad at all at the moment.

I cant wait for this season to be over

I pretty much agree with that.  Looking at our squad list gives me the shivers to be honest.  I still believe we should be doing better than we are right enough, but we have a poor squad.

Guest ally s

Completely 100 percent disagree, McGhee is unbelievable. His interviews are nothing short of embarrassing. He should just keep his interviews short and get to the point, instead he drivels on and on and on, talking complete shite.

It's not just McGhee that does that though. Gus McPherson, John Hughes, and Jim Jefferies are all notorious for that. I'd even go as far to say John Hughes is even worse than McGhee.

It's not just McGhee that does that though. Gus McPherson, John Hughes, and Jim Jefferies are all notorious for that. I'd even go as far to say John Hughes is even worse than McGhee.

That's only because Hughes is the thickest khunt I think I've ever heard on TV.

The shite-o-meter reaches overdrive when McGhee talks though.