Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indeed. I think the ones that want to go, will go rather than being 'binned' as mcghee has been claiming. Obviously all we can do is speculate, but i don't think you're far off. Kerr and macdonald will be off along with mulgrew though i hope he'll stay. I doubt many will be interested in buying any players so loaning out of a couple will happen.

Indeed. I think the ones that want to go, will go rather than being 'binned' as mcghee has been claiming. Obviously all we can do is speculate, but i don't think you're far off. Kerr and macdonald will be off along with mulgrew though i hope he'll stay. I doubt many will be interested in buying any players so loaning out of a couple will happen.

I think Kerr will stay but the Invisible Man and Mulgrew will be offski. Take into consideration that Paterson has effectively already left and MacLean will follow, possibly Nelson too (think he only signed a years contract, that may be wrong though) then there will be more than two going.

I think Kerr will stay but the Invisible Man and Mulgrew will be offski. Take into consideration that Paterson has effectively already left and MacLean will follow, possibly Nelson too (think he only signed a years contract, that may be wrong though) then there will be more than two going.

Tend to agree with that but I think there may be more shifted.

More to the point, how many will he actually sign. I am now really concerned about AFC, because I get the feeling that MM has a squad that doesn't want to play for him and I don't think he knows the transfer market that well. None of his signings have really impressed me.

I'm hoping we keep Diamond, Langfield, Fyvie, Pawlett, Paton, Maguire and (tinhat) Foster. If we can punt anyone else for cash, then I'd bite the buyers hand off. Otherwise, I'm more than happy for us to get rid of the rest for nowt, safe in the knowledge that they will no longer be Aberdeen FC employees.

However, with his new squad, McGhee is not going to have any excuses to hide behind. If we're sitting in 7th-place or worse by November, and already out of one cup, then we have to bite the bullet and get rid of him.

I do not think any will be binned as such. I think some will leave because they have better offers elsewhere and MM will use their departure as an excuse for our shit start to next season.

Mmmm, surely not Jute. I keep reading on a.n.other site how we are going to enter the land of milk and honey come August this year.

We will start next season in my opinion without McDonald, Mulgrew, McLean, Paterson, Grassi, Marshall, Nelson and Duff.

We will replace them with five youth players, two traffic cones off the A90, and a couple of Conference or Irish League players

VERY VERY much doubt that Aluko will be here next season either. He's got no interest in being at Aberdeen at the moment. He's doing nothing for us, and we're doing nothing for him. He'll move for a pittance, and come November McGhee will be saying "I wouldn't have been sacked if Aluko hadn't been sold by the board"