Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Past performances at Rugby Park would suggest we will have great difficulty pumping them I fear  :(

I hope that McGhee expands his horizons and looks further than the Coca cola leagues where the vast majority of players are of a dreadful quality. Stevie MacLean scored a shed load in those divisions for feck sake.

I hope that McGhee expands his horizons and looks further than the Coca cola leagues where the vast majority of players are of a dreadful quality. Stevie MacLean scored a shed load in those divisions for feck sake.

AND totally over-inflated in terms of fees and wages.

We'd be better off looking anywhere but England!

Agree with these points.

I think we'll see more than four players in, simply because we'll lose quite a few players.

I think we need at least 4. He did seem to manage to get a few good signings at motherwell so hopefully this summer he doesn't spend all summer after a few players. As you rightly say bobby, we're losing a few so those places will need to be filled.

I say 2 on permanent deals and a last minute loan signing.

I fully expect one of the signings to be inept, and the other to be chronically injured. The loan signing will be so good he leaves for something better at christmas time.

I'm feeling optimistic here.

I've no doubt he'll bring in a few.

However, I expect things like the '2 new players p*sh' once Pawlett and Considine are fit.

I've also no doubt unfortunately that none of the players we'll bring in will be as good as the one's going out...as unbelieveable as that seems.

Unless McGhee can show a previously unseen ability for astounding man-management and get them performing greater than the sum of their parts, we're in for more of the same come August/September.

I've simply no faith at all in McGhee to get things right, and I fear we're in for more of the Ebbe/Pele years in the wilderness.

Sorry... :( 

I think we will get three in on permanent deals and maybe 3 or 4 18 or 19 years old loan siginings from Ingerlund. Also get the usual pish about the long term injured players like being new signings. No confidence that MM will find a decent standard of player from the evidence of this seasons signings however.

• 2 months later...