Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Red TV changing format (thankfully)

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20100329/kilmarnock-v-aberdeen-live-flash-video_2212158_2008912

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen LIVE FLASH VIDEO

Please note that this is only available to overseas subscribers.

This is the first match to be streamed using our new Abobe Flash based interface.  Please ensure you have the latest Flash player installed.

If you have any problems accessing the live feed from a non UK location (determined by your IP Address), please contact our website partners Perform on customerservices@performgroup.com ASAP who will endeavour to resolve any feed issues.

Any live streaming events on RedTV will be cast using this Flash interface going forward (including the upcoming matches vs Rangers Away on the 4th Apr and St Johnstone at Home on the 11th Apr).  The interviews, highlights etc will continue to be published using WMV for the timebeing, but we will be migrating everything over to flash at some point in the 2010-11 season.  This will enable Mac and other users to view all RedTV content from that point onward.  Keep an eye out on RedWeb for more on this next season.

NOTE: The issue preventing Mac users from viewing WMV RedTV content is a Microsoft one, as opposed to a conscious decision by Aberdeen FC or Perform Group, as Microsoft don't provide support for WMV content on the Mac with Digital Rights Management (DRM) protection.

Well done......eventually.

Jesus.. at last.

Still pissed that you can't listen to other games around the country the way you could with the previous service, but anything has to be better than the abortion they're using right now.

I like to think I know a wee bit about computers, but I've been 100% incapable of getting this PC to stream the games on RedTV. I came to the conclusion that it has to be a problem with hardware/soundchip compatibility and, as a result, there's no way I'll ever get RedTV to work on this PC.

I wasn't going to bother renewing my sub this year, simply because the streaming  service they offered was, to be fair, utterly pish.

Jesus.. at last.

Still pissed that you can't listen to other games around the country the way you could with the previous service, but anything has to be better than the abortion they're using right now.

I like to think I know a wee bit about computers, but I've been 100% incapable of getting this PC to stream the games on RedTV. I came to the conclusion that it has to be a problem with hardware/soundchip compatibility and, as a result, there's no way I'll ever get RedTV to work on this PC.

I wasn't going to bother renewing my sub this year, simply because the streaming  service they offered was, to be fair, utterly pish.

Dunno, Flash is portable so it should work.

Apparently Adobe fell out with Apple, so Apple refused to add proper support for it. Flash doesn't work properly on iPhones either, although i'm yet to have any trouble with it.

Adobe seem to be slipping a bit and I wouldnt be at all surprised if whichever Flash equivilent Apple decide to push becomes the new common standard.

There's not even a proper 64-bit Flash solution from Adobe which works with Windows. It's been "on its way" for at least 2 years now.