Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

HE HE HE HE HE

Guest donindundonald

Guest donindundonald

4 nil humping from St Mirren.

Its good to be able to laugh at someone else this morning  ;D ;D ;D

Maybe Cellic will renew their interest in their second choice manager ???

4 nil humping from St Mirren.

Its good to be able to laugh at someone else this morning  ;D ;D ;D

Maybe Cellic will renew their interest in their second choice manager ???

Normally would agree with laughing at either of infirm getting beat but sadly this win just means that a team below us in the league has picked up unexpected points and have closed the gap between us and them.

Normally would agree with laughing at either of infirm getting beat but sadly this win just means that a team below us in the league has picked up unexpected points and have closed the gap between us and them.

I laughed :) But as you say, I realised who they got the humping off. Now I'm worried  :-\

Guest donindundonald

No like an aberdeen fan to piss on someones fire eh?

Dinnae worry aboot it though, Kerr says we can still be top six  ::)

Seriously though, didnae look at it like that  :o Gulp :o !

Or from a different point of view the board bottled it instead of giving the man a chance to build a team.  I think the number of changes that celtiv have made to their squad (wether so many was advisable is another matter) the board should have shown a bit more patience and given him till the end of the season.

Or from a different point of view the board bottled it instead of giving the man a chance to build a team.  I think the number of changes that celtiv have made to their squad (wether so many was advisable is another matter) the board should have shown a bit more patience and given him till the end of the season.

He's taken a team that finished the league last season . . . . . no wait, this has all been fucking done. The difference being he's spent a fucking fortune and had a fucking fortune spent bringing him in.

Cheerio. He made a James Hunt of it and no mistake and similarly the Celtic board brought in the wrong man. A poor choice and IMO a poor manager.