Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Administration

Well?

Would it be a bad thing?

What have we got to lose other than £10m in debt and some cunt who doesn't plan to cough up for it?

The banks that gave us the cash in the first place don't really have a leg to stand on because they've all been bailed out themselves.

Worked for Motherwell in the fact that they're not any further up nor down than they were before other than now having cash in the bank................ albeit not enough to buy a decent pitch......... but then neither do we.

Portsmouth are facing the axe but who really believes they're going to vanish off the face of the earth without staying alive in some sort of form?

Dundee went a bit daft with money, Leeds even more so, but they're both on the rise and being talked about in a good light rather than having their names printed in the press after words like "dismal" and "struggling".

So?

Dundee went a bit daft with money, Leeds even more so, but they're both on the rise and being talked about in a good light rather than having their names printed in the press after words like "dismal" and "struggling".

So?

Are they? Dundee are a shining example of not spending above your means and have been in the first division for years. Leeds United were in the semi finals of the CL less than ten years ago and are now in England's third tier and have been for some time. How is either of these things good?  Do people talk about them in a good light?  A patronising tone perhaps.

Ask their fans where they'd rather be, would they rather not have had to go through the pain of the administrations and relegations and I doubt many would rush to agree with you.

Lay off the weed.  ;)

what the fuck is this bullshit?

Aberdeen Football Club.

The debt is a noose round our neck and although it's not going to snap our necks it is slowly choaking us. We're not going to pay it off anytime soon and I'd suggest that selling players off here and there like Anderson or Miller hardly even takes a chunk out of it.

There's the youth players we're bringing through but I'm not willing to watch another 5 or 10 years of this pish in the hope that they'll all be sold off for megabucks.

When was the last time any player outside the OF were sold for 5 million plus anyway?

Craig Gordon?

We'd still need two or more of them and I just can't see it.

Aberdeen Football Club.

The debt is a noose round our neck and although it's not going to snap our necks it is slowly choaking us. We're not going to pay it off anytime soon and I'd suggest that selling players off here and there like Anderson or Miller hardly even takes a chunk out of it.

There's the youth players we're bringing through but I'm not willing to watch another 5 or 10 years of this pish in the hope that they'll all be sold off for megabucks.

When was the last time any player outside the OF were sold for 5 million plus anyway?

Craig Gordon?

We'd still need two or more of them and I just can't see it.

At the risk of actually giving this nonsense any kind of response but you do realise that if administration did happen the administrators could recoup debts by measures such as selling on players for a pittance that are worth some money, like the players you've said you don't want to wait for them to be sold off for megabucks.  Your ridiculous excuse for a point has more holes than a fucking sieve, its laughable to even consider administration would be anything but a disaster.

All in all your either monumentally stupid or fishing, either way I don't give a fuck!

Give yourself a shake min, between this thread and the relegation thread its an embarrassment.