Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

MARK KERR - GET TO FUCK

from Bryan Cooney (a Dons fan and Season Ticket Holder) in the Daily Mail:

After the spiritless 3-1 defeat to Falkirk, it seems there was a furious outburst from another senior player, who rallied against his manager for his public outbursts: 'You're blaming us for everything. We're no fit, we're no this, we're no that. You actually had a team that went into Europe'.

It is not clear whether McGhee's response included a reminder that this same player had been so obsessed by European qulaification the previous year that he was involved in a nightclub brawl only four days before the crucial last match of the season.

If it is the case, why is McGhee being so spineless?

In fact, come to think of it... why are you even offering that?  The so called captain of our club is acting the cunt.  Why are you turning that on the manager?  Get yourself to fuck.  Kerr can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Kerr was arguably our best player last season.

Despite making him captain, McGhee has been completely unable to use him correctly this season and get anything much from him at all.

He'll leave in the summer and he'll be replaced...at the last second in an act of desperation....by someone from the reserve side of an English 3rd division team or a unwanted 19 year old from an obscure European club.

And our club will slip ever closer to relegation.

Kerr was arguably our best player last season.

Despite making him captain, McGhee has been completely unable to use him correctly this season and get anything much from him at all.

He'll leave in the summer and he'll be replaced...at the last second in an act of desperation....by someone from the reserve side of an English 3rd division team or a unwanted 19 year old from an obscure European club.

And our club will slip ever closer to relegation.

Jesus wept.

In fact, come to think of it... why are you even offering that?  The so called captain of our club is acting the cunt.  Why are you turning that on the manager?  Get yourself to fuck.  Kerr can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

:lolabove:

I agree Kerr can fuck off and die. But if you have have someone being as insubordinate as that you have to act on it.

In case you missed it Mizer:

I am certainly no happy clapper and certainly no convert or firm believer in McGhee, just support my team!!

Try it, you might like it.

The guy shouting the weegie bollocks, didn't he twig that a heap of our fans there today come from the same area? So your also insulting Dons fans!! The same guy telling all us chunts to support our team and him and his band of morons are first to shout abuse at players and boo!! Oxymoron I think, name fits perfect!

I am certainly no happy clapper and certainly no convert or firm believer in McGhee, just support my team!!

The guy shouting the weegie bollocks, didn't he twig that a heap of our fans there today come from the same area? So your also insulting Dons fans!! The same guy telling all us chunts to support our team and him and his band of morons are first to shout abuse at players and boo!! Oxymoron I think, name fits perfect!

Cove Sheep et al? That was driving me fucking crazy today. It's hard enough to support the team just now but when the support is behaving like some sort of petulant child it makes it doubly difficult. Slagging Aluko for 90 minutes, abusing him when he's covering the post for a set piece and then shouting at him not to come back when he was substituted was completely fucking out of order. The problem at the club right now isn't down to any one player so singling people out is completely pointless. A bit of positivity from us might actually filter down to the players, and vice versa.

As for Kerr, he was far from our worst player today and showed a few signs that some of the dig he had last season might actually be returning, if he could start completing passes he might actually be the player we all know he can be. I'd rather have a player who we know does have something but is struggling to show it over a player who may never have any real ability, which is what he'll inevitably be replaced with.

I wasnt being wide, it honestly made me laugh.

I do support my team, otherwise I wouldn't spend thousands of pounds on watching them each season. Since you were alluding to the thread on the hat, my comment on happy clappers alluded to people who think things are simple and a few changes will turn it around for us. Our problems are deep-seated and it will take time for it to be made right, and most of us know it. Both you and I (and many many others) never went to a game we would normally went to yesterday as the product on the park is pathetic and we have to be worried that some people will never come back.

The fans will come back, as soon as the team go on a decent run of form. Come the new season, a few new faces, and hopefully a couple of good results to start with, the fans will come back.

Most fans have accepted this season is a write off, and as a result they're now voting with their feet.

Lack of new faces in the summer and a few bad results at the start of the new campaign and we could be in serious trouble.

I wasnt being wide, it honestly made me laugh.

I do support my team, otherwise I wouldn't spend thousands of pounds on watching them each season. Since you were alluding to the thread on the hat, my comment on happy clappers alluded to people who think things are simple and a few changes will turn it around for us. Our problems are deep-seated and it will take time for it to be made right, and most of us know it. Both you and I (and many many others) never went to a game we would normally went to yesterday as the product on the park is pathetic and we have to be worried that some people will never come back.

Fair enough mizer.  I think we've been losing pockets of fans for years, going back ten years or more.  I know a load of guys who just don't bother now. Whether that's because of decreased chances of winning things or not, I'm not sure but there is a danger now that the hardcore are going the same way. Once they're gone it's very hard to get them back.

Slagging Aluko for 90 minutes, abusing him when he's covering the post for a set piece and then shouting at him not to come back when he was substituted was completely fucking out of order.

Fucking hell. As you say, that's just what we need at the moment!

Our fans are amazing.

If Kerr has a set to with the manager, so fucking what? They are fucking men who should be able to voice concerns or frustrations and if that goes beyond what McGhee thinks is reasonable, he should act.

Kerr is a good player who for whatever reason, the captaincy, lack of confidence, poor tactics, contract negotiations is playing inconsistently at best but is the captain and rep for the players, why the fuck sjoildn't he step up and say something? As I said, if McGhee finds that unreasonable then he gets dropped, no captaincy, whatever.

Really don't see what the fucking problem is. Unless every other cunt has a completely harmonious relationship with their boss when things aren't going so well.

Our fans are amazing.

If Kerr has a set to with the manager, so fucking what? They are fucking men who should be able to voice concerns or frustrations and if that goes beyond what McGhee thinks is reasonable, he should act.

Kerr is a good player who for whatever reason, the captaincy, lack of confidence, poor tactics, contract negotiations is playing inconsistently at best but is the captain and rep for the players, why the fuck sjoildn't he step up and say something? As I said, if McGhee finds that unreasonable then he gets dropped, no captaincy, whatever.

Really don't see what the fucking problem is. Unless every other cunt has a completely harmonious relationship with their boss when things aren't going so well.

You're absolutely right in that he should speak up if he has something to say, I don't have a problem with that at all.  I've got a problem with his attitude on the park for a large chunk of this season.  If I were to ever have a go at my boss, I'd make sure it was at a time when he couldn't come back at me and question my work, ye know?

You're absolutely right in that he should speak up if he has something to say, I don't have a problem with that at all.  I've got a problem with his attitude on the park for a large chunk of this season.  If I were to ever have a go at my boss, I'd make sure it was at a time when he couldn't come back at me and question my work, ye know?

Wouldn't be a very good boss that just fired back "you're shite too" in response, but yeah, best to have a go from a position of strength if at all possible I suppose.