Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Killie v Aberdeen 4/4/10

Now Sunday 4th April at 3.30pm.

Also see Sky have moved Plymouth vs Newcastle from Saturday at 3pm to Monday at 745pm. :o

I was going to miss the game with travelling to Florida. Now I can lie by the pool on Sunday and hear the game on the lap top.

No doubt I will be wishing I did miss the game.

Read more: http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1633353?UserKey=#ixzz0hIL6sLxh

Aberdeen supporters face the longest day

Published: 05/03/2010

ABERDEEN supporters have been given a horrendous Easter Sunday trek to Kilmarnock after their SPL encounter was moved back 24 hours to suit television broadcasters.

The Dons now travel to Ayrshire on Sunday, April 4, with kick-off at 3.30pm as the match is being shown on Sky Sports.

The 340-mile round trip is the longest in top flight Scottish football and Chris Crighton, editor of the Dons fanzine Red Final and a contributor in the Press and Journal, said: “It seems the supporters are the last consider-ation as usual.

“We all know Scottish football relies on the television money, but there still should be some thought for the few supporters who still want to go to games.

“A lot of people will already have plans for the Easter weekend which would have included going to Kilmar- nock on the Saturday and spending Easter Sunday with the family.â€

The eight-hour round trip will mean a greatly reduced attendance from Aberdeen supporters, one of largest group in the SPL, and a Dons spokesman said: “Hopefully it will not be too much of an inconvenience for sup-porters.

“It is not ideal making our longest away trip of the season on Easter Sunday, but I am sure the supporters appreciate the role the television broadcasters play in the SPL.â€

Hibernian’s home match against Celtic will now take place earlier the same day with a 1.15pm kick-off.

Dundee United’s trip to St Johnstone has been moved to Monday, April 5, kick-off 4pm by broadcaster ESPN.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ally s

Is Maguire allowed to play against us? If so, who the fuck fucked up the fucking loan deal!

No, Maguire isn't allowed to play in this fixture.

I predict another 3 points for the Dons.