Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Jim Jefferies GTF

I've got no issue with him appealing against Kingston's red card on Saturday even though I think it was deserved but to claim that Fyvie was play acting is a bit out of order.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8540733.stm

"Their player might have made a meal of it since he was up and running about like a two-year-old afterwards and there might have been a bit of crowd influence too."

How many 2 year olds run around football pitches?  ???

I've got no issue with him appealing against Kingston's red card on Saturday even though I think it was deserved but to claim that Fyvie was play acting is a bit out of order.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8540733.stm

"Their player might have made a meal of it since he was up and running about like a two-year-old afterwards and there might have been a bit of crowd influence too."

How many 2 year olds run around football pitches?  ???

Seriously doubt that the crowd had much to do about it, most of us were sleeping off our half time pies.

Heart boss Jim Jefferies has called for a shake-up of the Scottish Football Association appeals process following Laryea Kingston’s failed appeal. Jefferies has called for referees to be stripped of their power to uphold their own decisions in the process.

The SFA failed to overturn Kingston’s sending off during the Jambo’s victory over Aberdeen on Saturday after referee Willie Collum reviewed the footage of his challenge on Dons player Fraser Fyvie and declared he was happy with his original decision.

Jefferies believes appeals should be viewed by an independent panel and that the match referee should not be judge and jury on such matters.

"It's hard for a referee to go in there and make a decision to change his mind," said the Jambos boss on the day Celtic lost out on their appeal over Scott brown’s sending off Sunday’s Old Firm match.

"Liam Miller got away with it last week, we'll not this week, but maybe the next person the following week might.†He added: “I think it should go to an independent panel."

Jefferies was adamant match official Collum was wrong to send off Kingston, who saw red just seven minutes after coming on as half-time substitute at Pittodrie.

"I've looked at it on the video a number of times," he said. "It shows clearly that Fraser Fyvie's leg is higher. If Kingston gets the ball, he would've got a bad one from Fyvie. So that was an accidental clash as far as I'm concerned."

Kingston will now miss Sunday's SPL game at Dundee United, further decimating Jefferies' injury-ravaged squad. Nine of Hearts senior players will definitely miss the trip to Tannadice, with Dawid Kucharski and Suso Santana also doubtful and Eggert Jonsson suspended.

What a fucking balloon! Fyvie was standing there waiting for the ball to drop whilst kingson travels 10 feet at least with that foot that high.

Jeffries acts like tool shocker.

As was said earlier, maybe a little look at the antics of his own players before saying anything about Fyvie. Jesus, they were a joke and that cunt Zaliuskas, was I happy when he eventually went down with a real injury after falling all over the map trying to get players carded, cunt of the highest order and I took no small amount of satisfaction when the cunt did his hammy, hope it hurt like fuck. Cunt.