Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Well Fan

Hi Lads

Sorry to start a new thread, as the name suggest i am a motherwell fan. Under Mark McGhee we played some great football, the best i have seen watching Motherwell.

Aberdeen are struggling just now, but give him time. You have got some players coming through. Once MArk gets rid of the players he doesn't want, you will be fine.

Well fan, you hit on the prob, "once he gets rid of the players he doesn't want". Nobody wants these players, bleeding Aberdeen dry, lifting wages that they don't deserve and don't work for. Jimmy C and Willie have a fair bit to answer for. I desperatley want McGhee to succeed yet he has to stop the rot quickly.

Well fan, you hit on the prob, "once he gets rid of the players he doesn't want". Nobody wants these players, bleeding Aberdeen dry, lifting wages that they don't deserve and don't work for. Jimmy C and Willie have a fair bit to answer for. I desperatley want McGhee to succeed yet he has to stop the rot quickly.

Has absolutely nothing to answer for.