Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Hearts

In the great oscillations that this roller coaster season brings is it not time for us to hit form again for 2 games ? Hopefully Hearts will do what they did at Tynecastle and come out at us with absolutely nothing up front and allow us to wipe the floor with them...again. If they sit back and soak us up then hit us on the break then expect another dire 1 goal defeat.

Absolutley no fight. Last 10 mins of Raith game and last 10 of today we should be throwing players forward and fighting to get the ball back. On both occassions we've just rolled over and taken it. No urgency at all.

Something needs to change to convince me to renew my season ticket.

Absolutley no fight. Last 10 mins of Raith game and last 10 of today we should be throwing players forward and fighting to get the ball back. On both occassions we've just rolled over and taken it. No urgency at all.

Something needs to change to convince me to renew my season ticket.

Was thinking the same thing. I would rather lose 2-0 fighting to save atleast a point than roll over like that. We needed to be a bit more cavalier (tin hat on) like when JC would throw everyone forward.

From the bbc website. I thought it was a terrible tackle. Even the tv commentator said he knew what he was doing.

Hearts consider appeal against Laryea Kingston red card 

Jefferies oversaw a third straight win for his side

Hearts manager Jim Jefferies will consider an appeal against the red card shown to Laryea Kingston in the 1-0 win over Aberdeen at Pittodrie.

Kingston was dismissed by referee Willie Collum following a challenge on Aberdeen's Fraser Fyvie.

"We'll have a look at it on the video and if it's a case where we can appeal it, we will because I think he was harshly treated," said Jefferies.

"My first thought was that he was hard done to. At worst it was a foul."

The midfielder had not long been on the field before his 52nd-minute ordering off, having come on as a substitute just before the interval.

"It looked to me as if he was just stretching for the ball and he caught the boy accidentally. He didn't do it with any malice or intention

"If the referee had given a yellow card it would've been maybe even a bit harsh, but to give that was a bit ridiculous."

Hearts rallied after losing a man and also had to contend with several injury problems as they battled to victory.

Dawid Kucharski was withdrawn for Kingston, Marius Zaliukas also limped off and Lee Wallace required bandaging on a head wound near the end.

"I don't know how many changes I had to make in that team today," added Jefferies.

Overall, we deserve the win just for our battling qualities and considering what we had to put up with

Jim Jefferies

"I lost the two centre-halves, we've had a man sent off, we went down to nine men with Lee Wallace then showing great spirit not to go in and get stitches, just to put a patch on it.

"It was a battle today and it was just about who got the goal and who didn't."

It was Eggert Jonsson who got that solitary strike, the versatile player beating goalkeeper Jamie Langfield with an overhead kick.

"We came up with a great goal and that's what settled the game," added Jefferies.

"Overall, we deserve it just for our battling qualities alone and, considering what we had to put up with, we came through it great.

"Eggert gave me a problem because when he plays in midfield, he's got a fantastic appetite to go and get involved and work hard for the team.

"Sometimes you want him to just sit and let others go forward.

"With him in there he just seems to want to do everybody's work but then I had him at centre-half and suddenly I find him in the box scoring with a wonderful finish.

"He's capable of doing that. It was great that he came up with a goal today and I think once you get that goal, it really lifts the team for them to hold on to something."

We were the worst I've ever seen us! I lost all feeling in my legs and feet and aS clapping any fucking pass made just to keep my hands from going blue!

FFA teach the useless cunts how to pass to each other, and that we're the useless shite in red not fitivver the opposition are wearing!

I can't recall a single passing move and Kerr? Captain? Totally oot his depth!