Saturday 27th April 2024: Ā kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

On Saturday....

If you're going to spend the game booing our own players, MM's tactics, substitions, the pies, the bovril or anything else that enters your small minds then please don't bother coming. That shite has become as much a problem as anything else, the players need to hear some sort of backing from the fans. What happened to "We'll support you evermore"?

Ā 

Now where's my tin hat?

If you're going to spend the game booing our own players, MM's tactics, substitions, the pies, the bovril or anything else that enters your small minds then please don't bother coming. That shite has become as much a problem as anything else, the players need to hear some sort of backing from the fans. What happened to "We'll support you evermore"?

Ā 

Now where's my tin hat?

Ā 

I won't be comingĀ  :thumbsup:

Ā 

May still booooooooooo, and moan though, but from the comfort of my couch all cosy in my jammies! That's if I make it up in time after night out with my mates!

Ā 

Seriously though, I do agree with the sentiment of your thread. I'm not a perennial boooooo'er, albeit got grief from fellow fan for boooooooooing at HT v Raith at Stark's Park. Tbh would be more McGhee be supporting/not booooing if there, unless players looked like they were putting in the effort/gave a shit

Ā 

Now where's my tin hat?

Ā 

We're at the back of the RDS, nae cunt down at pitch level can hear a word (or boo) we say.Ā