Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Willie Miller will not sack Mark McGhee

Guest rocket debris

Talking of sacking McGhee is utterly ridiculous.

I would agree with that yet baggy and others, "knowing" that he shouldn't have been appointed and unable to grasp the real reasons for where we are might disagree. Hell some don't even understand why JC gad to go.

I would agree with that yet baggy and others, "knowing" that he shouldn't have been appointed and unable to grasp the real reasons for where we are might disagree. Hell some don't even understand why JC gad to go.

Some can't make something that is so obvious to them more obvious to others in spite of their commanding knowledge of the english language, the facts of the matter within AFC and of course haute cuisine.

Guest rocket debris

Some can't make something that is so obvious to them more obvious to others in spite of their commanding knowledge of the english language, the facts of the matter within AFC and of course haute cuisine.

You need me to tell you? Go ask your mates or someone who cares about your education. Every Aberdeen fan in the non virtual world that I've met have the same opinion. If it escapes you, that's not my fault. If it is my opinion particularly that you covet, then ask nicely by PM. Don't. That wasn't meant.

You need me to tell you? Go ask your mates or someone who cares about your education. Every Aberdeen fan in the non virtual world that I've met have the same opinion. If it escapes you, that's not my fault. If it is my opinion particularly that you covet, then ask nicely by PM. Don't. That wasn't meant.

Jesus. I have. The majority of them agree with me though they probably didn't care much about my education.

Now, about that making it obvious . . . . you don't often hide your light under a bushel,  make me a fucking sandwich!

Guest rocket debris

Jesus. I have. The majority of them agree with me though they probably didn't care much about my education.

Now, about that making it obvious . . . . you don't often hide your light under a bushel,  make me a fucking sandwich!

Ok already. You need me to tell you why JC is no longer here. Before I afford you this great wisdom, this nugget of vital importance to you but irrelevance to me and anyone else considering the big picture, please clarify your own position. What are you saying when you say "the majority agree with me"?

This is new! and that's twice now. Instead of insults, it's planting incorrect opinions on posters who do not agree with you. Did the dong bettle or ant teach you this tactic for internetwebchatspeaksites?

Guest rocket debris

This is new! and that's twice now. Instead of insults, it's planting incorrect opinions on posters who do not agree with you. Did the dong bettle or ant teach you this tactic for internetwebchatspeaksites?

You did say that he wasn't the right man for the job. You are "unfortunately" being proved correct. I don't need to copy what you posted, do I?

I said you "might disagree". I never attributed a definitive.

What do we disagree on? Simple question that I challenge you to answer.

I'm touched that you recall something I wrote last month. I recall nothing you have ever posted.

I was of the opinion JC should have had longer rather than spend all the spare cash we had replacing him.

I wasnt to happy with the cup exits and some poor results but was happy to get to europe. But I still think all this crap is caused by milne miller and the board for lack of investment and vision.

I was also annoyed when Mcgee started the arguing with the fans and knew by doing that he was fanning the flames of unrest I fear that unrest will now cause him to quit cause I do not see this team performing any better.

deadwood needs cut and reinvestment on more quality players is the only choice ( buggered if I know where the money will come from)

What do we disagree on? Simple question that I challenge you to answer.

Fuck all, probably, bar the incorrect opinions you claim that I hold.

I just like taking out my frustrations at my team losing by arguing with people on the internet and since I was banned from AFChat you are the easiest target to get a reaction out of.  ;D

Guest rocket debris

Fuck all, probably, bar the incorrect opinions you claim that I hold.

I just like taking out my frustrations at my team losing by arguing with people on the internet and since I was banned from AFChat you are the easiest target to get a reaction out of.  ;D

Your honesty is admirable and your admission of ignorance and concession most unexpected.

I did not attribute you with having an opinion that you did not have, however. 

I did not attribute you with having an opinion that you did not have, however.

OK, perhaps stating that I didn't have an opinion that I quite clearly did and had alluded to in nearly every post in the thread where the original discussion was taking place, would have been more accurate.