Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Man of the match v Celtic 14/2/10

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I went for Kerr, I appreciate the performances of MacLean, Mackie and Paton appeared more stand outish if that's the right expression however I have always loved watching midfielders getting for want of a better word stuck in which is exactly what he did :)

I went for Kerr, I appreciate the performances of MacLean, Mackie and Paton appeared more stand outish if that's the right expression however I have always loved watching midfielders getting for want of a better word stuck in which is exactly what he did :)

I thought he had a good game again  :o But watching the highlights, he is at fault for the first goal and not tracking Kamara who kept running while Kerr stops in the box.

Agree with you tsr. Aluko made no effort whatsoever to track back.

feel that for all his talent going forward, the above seems to be a problem which I have noticed in previous seasons. Not tracking back and expecting someone else to cover.  When he does he is light in the tackle.

Man alive tho, so many good performances, with times of good linkingg up play.  Foster and Paterson overlapping and making runs forward in the second half.  The battle in midfield was where we excelled, strong challenges, the first to every rebounded ball or poor pass. Terrific.

Then there are the scorers. I think I have to go for Mackie as his performance epitomised the team as a whole.