Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Copenhagen Clips

Why`s there no decent match footage on You Tube of our FC Copenhagen beating or what an amazing atmosphere it was that night?  Want to show my brother who I`ve not seen for 22 years that we can rival Manchester United for the most passionate supporters tag.  Meet him in about ten days if anyone can help me. 

Why`s there no decent match footage on You Tube of our FC Copenhagen beating or what an amazing atmosphere it was that night?  Want to show my brother who I`ve not seen for 22 years that we can rival Manchester United for the most passionate supporters tag.  Meet him in about ten days if anyone can help me.

You can buy a DVD of it from the club shop.

http://www.justsport-group.com/shop.afc.com/acatalog/books.html

You will fail SeeBass, we are the most dull supporters on earth.

El Padre, you really think so?  I believe when the team`s back is right against the wall we do tend to show up in our numbers and make a lot of noise no?  Dave is that the double DVD with "Ten Years Of The SPL" on it?  Because if so I alreadly have it and don`t agree that it captures what a fab experience it was.

El Padre, you really think so?  I believe when the team`s back is right against the wall we do tend to show up in our numbers and make a lot of noise no?  Dave is that the double DVD with "Ten Years Of The SPL" on it?  Because if so I alreadly have it and don`t agree that it captures what a fab experience it was.

On our day we have a brillant support, but nowhere enough times to claim to be as good as anyone.

Guest rocket debris

Highbury was ace but the Emirates was a morgue and that was a Champions League game against Liverpool. Fantastic amphitheatre but no atmosphere. The £6,000 price of the season tickets in the Platinum Club where we were and the price of EPL tickets generally restricts accessibility for many and if ever there was an example where business has taken over traditional fitba, that was it for me. At least OT was £32 a ticket three years ago.

I've been to Highbury and The Emirates and it's like going to the cinema. The only ray of light was the away Man City fans one of those days (the day of the Henry / Pires penalty). They always seem to really support their team. Not sure about at Eastlands though.

Went to Everton - Man City last year and the City support was decent, Everton barely sang a song.

Highbury was ace but the Emirates was a morgue and that was a Champions League game against Liverpool. Fantastic amphitheatre but no atmosphere. The £6,000 price of the season tickets in the Platinum Club where we were and the price of EPL tickets generally restricts accessibility for many and if ever there was an example where business has taken over traditional fitba, that was it for me. At least OT was £32 a ticket three years ago.

The Highbury Library? Terrible atmosphere. Infact the best atmosphere I ever saw there was when they had the painted supporters with fake sound piped in.

Guest rocket debris

The Highbury Library? Terrible atmosphere. Infact the best atmosphere I ever saw there was when they had the painted supporters with fake sound piped in.

My first visit was 1974 or 1975 and it was v. Spurs. Place was bouncing. 1-1. Second visit we saw Charlie Nicholas and was amazed to get served beer at the back of the North bank. Thought the gunners had a rep for generating good noise. I loved it the twice only. 

I bought the dvd yesterday fae the club shop, i watched the 1st dvd with some of the greatest moments from 1998 to 2008, it brought alot of good memories from those years, even though it was like a yo-yo at times. the 2nd cd is the full coverage of the aberdeen 4-0 win against copenhagen.