Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Fucking Helen on Boxing Day.

I'd quite like it if we managed this! I'm rather excited about the prospect of this game too. I'm not sure we'll be capable of it though, I think my 0-0 prediction is spot on! Any of you down that way think there's a chance the game is off? The weather's rather ok up here in the promised land.

Peter Pawlett is fit, Fraser Fyvie is fit. Tommy Wright is fit. Sone Aluko and Maurice Ross are not. Zander is also still out but he had another procedure yesterday which we think has finally to an end to the problems he has been having. It is just a case now of him recovering but we don't know how long that will be.

So, Aberdeen (from): Langfield, Considine, Ifil, Mulgrew, Foster, Young, Kerr, Wright, McDonald, Pawlett, Paton, Fyvie, Crawford, Maguire, Grassi, Mackie, Bain, Jack, Megginson, Nelson.

I'd rather Foster play at centre half than right back, so naturally: Mulgrew, Foster, Considine, Grassi at the back.

In the middle Kerr and McDonald with Fyvie and  ??? out wide.

Maguire and Paton/Powlett up front.

We really need some new players in the transfer window  :-\

Can't think of a better way to spend Boxing Day than fucking Helen Mirren. We need to get in about her box early to ensure its a comfortable start. She is sure to be tight at the back so probing up front as much as possible will be essential. If we can get a few shots off then we are sure to penetrate her defences.

I'm excited. Let's do it.

Can't think of a better way to spend Boxing Day than fucking Helen Mirren. We need to get in about her box early to ensure its a comfortable start. She is sure to be tight at the back so probing up front as much as possible will be essential. If we can get a few shots off then we are sure to penetrate her defences.

I'm excited. Let's do it.

Quality Ajja!