Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Steve Paterson

TSR I haven't got time to read the articles cause going out for dinner in 5 mins but I remember reading an article in The Scotsman a few days after Steve Paterson was appointed in which his drink problem and alleged wife beating were brought up and thought at the time that it was a strange decision by the board if they were aware of these issues 

TSR I haven't got time to read the articles cause going out for dinner in 5 mins but I remember reading an article in The Scotsman a few days after Steve Paterson was appointed in which his drink problem and alleged wife beating were brought up and thought at the time that it was a strange decision by the board if they were aware of these issues

Even he admits to being amazed he was not sacked after the Dundee debacle  :-\

Completely and utterly out of his depth.

Sad thing for me is that Shearer's status was damaged in some folk's eyes by always being by his side.

I try to separate the two, but I can see what you are saying. Its a shame, but I also think that the pair of them were out of their depth. Is he still in management?