Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Fyvie

However if he is out for 8 weeks then its not going to be a case of being able to go straight back in the team therefore will probably end up being 3 months?

That's as maybe, aye. But my point is that him being told he'll have a 3 month lay off (which by your logic would be nearer 4 or 5 months) and then it being changed to 6 weeks is good news.

@tsr - We have to hope that someone else within the squad sees this as an opportunity to cement a place in the starting eleven, a midfield of Aluko, Kerr, McDonald and Pawlett could potentially work.

That will only ever work if the middle two realise they have a responsibility to put a shift in every time they put the jersey on.  On their form of last season, I agree that it could be a very promising line up for us, on their form this season, I wouldn't start either of them.

That will only ever work if the middle two realise they have a responsibility to put a shift in every time they put the jersey on.  On their form of last season, I agree that it could be a very promising line up for us, on their form this season, I wouldn't start either of them.

Agree with that.

With Fyvie out hopefully McGhee will stick with 4-4-2 for a while. If Kerr and MacDonald can start performing like they did for the last half an hour at Easter Road we'll be fine.

What's the situation with Pawlett, is he still carrying an injury?

What about Aluko and Mackie? Never bothered ma erse to find out why they weren't in the squad.

Not sure about Mackie but Aluko was in the squad to go to Easter Road so presume it was a sickness thing. Heard a rumour both had the flu?