Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Willie Miller meets Joe Harper

Good read, Naturally I didn't bother with the EE version.

I did laugh at this part though:

The same applies to any fans groups or unofficial internet sites who feel they would benefit from coming down for a chat with key personnel at Pittodrie.

Can't imagine what he was getting at there ;)

Good read, Naturally I didn't bother with the EE version.

I did laugh at this part though:

Can't imagine what he was getting at there ;)

Maybe he can show them his wage slip, just to clarify that he doesn't earn £800 trillion p/h (or whatever the official* figure is up too nowadays).

Also good that he has cleared up the "increase of £1million a year on the playing budget since I arrived" quote that gets bandied about (quite often in a comparison to other SPL clubs sense). I'm sure that may have been mentioned given it is quite obvious (if you are aware of unofficial Aberdeen fan sites) where the sources for that question and at least the previous two have come from.

*AFCHAT "reliable" source figure.

I would also like to point out that Mark now has three players he possibly didn't think he had when he first came here.

Michael Paton, Peter Pawlett and Fraser Fyvie have all proved since the season started that they are ready to play a part in Mark's plans.

Every season its "WE WILL BUY 3 OR 4 PLAYERS" then its down to "1 OR 2 PLAYERS"

Then its either the above quote or we have some players coming back from injury

why don't they ask Donald Trump to put some cash in before he gives it to someone else.

Dave McDirmind is a really really nice guy. Top bloke. You leave him alone. (Hostel bar is closed and no one wanted to go out. Couple of Swedish chicks were to tired. Hopefully tomorrow. Free internet, cant get to sleep plus no emails so came on here.)

Really? When was the last time we brought through three players at once who can play to such an accomplished level?  It's not "every season", I'll tell you that right now. 

If you believe that more fool you

These players are only brought through because we have no one else after failing to replace players that have left year on year..

And i can tell you i have heard it every year and just because you have not does not mean it has not happened

Maybe you just need to pay more attention

I'm with BB on this one, Caledonia, Paton, Pawlett and Fyvie are the first players brought through in ages, last tiem was probably around the tiem Zander broke through, although that was more staggered, Had him, McNaughton and Considine I think all come through within a short time and that was what, 4 year ago now?

Not sure about Willie's but davidm@afc.co.uk should be better than the feedback address.

I didn't realise Dave was still at the club. I used to chat to him regularly when I was more involved with the running of the RRR. Is he still involved with the PR side?

I would still rather try and get hold Willie Miller.

I didn't realise Dave was still at the club. I used to chat to him regularly when I was more involved with the running of the RRR. Is he still involved with the PR side?

I would still rather try and get hold Willie Miller.

Top bloke, he sorted me out with my tickets for the Bayern away game as it was a last minute decision.

I'm with BB on this one, Caledonia, Paton, Pawlett and Fyvie are the first players brought through in ages, last tiem was probably around the tiem Zander broke through, although that was more staggered, Had him, McNaughton and Considine I think all come through within a short time and that was what, 4 year ago now?

Is Caledonia any good?

What about last year or the year before they used Jamie smith coming back from injury as like having a new player..

Young players coming through that is great but we have to replace some of the more experienced guys that have left also