Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Pubs showing the rangers game?

On a side note: What pub do we go to now pre-match?

I was stuck in the Counting House before the last game, and it was pish :-/

We never drink near the ground, always stay in the city centre until about 2ish. 

We normally just go to the Auctioneer (just along fae Queen St Station) for a few then get a taxi to the ground.

On a side note: What pub do we go to now pre-match?

I was stuck in the Counting House before the last game, and it was pish :-/

The Counting House is a hellhole. Probably best to stay away from that area, as there are a lot of hun pubs round there, including the Europa or whatever it's called under Queen St Station.

What time you arriving in Glasgow?

The Counting House is a hellhole. Probably best to stay away from that area, as there are a lot of hun pubs round there, including the Europa or whatever it's called under Queen St Station.

What time you arriving in Glasgow?

What pubs do you recommend BB? The Auctioneer normally has a few huns in but there's never any animosity. We're well up for trying a few new ones though.

What pubs do you recommend BB? The Auctioneer normally has a few huns in but there's never any animosity. We're well up for trying a few new ones though.

There has been trouble at the Auctioneers/Counting House area before between us and them. If you're planning on getting a taxi to the ground go up Bath Street, a few good boozers up there.  if you were planning on getting the subway to the ground, you'd be as well going to the west end (Hillhead or Kelvinbridge Subway stops) for good pubs/food. I saw a post on Mad saying that a few dandies will be drinking in The Liquid Ship on Great Western Road before it which is handy enough if you get the subway to St Georges X or Kelvinbridge.

I'm pretty sure I know where Bath street is, there's a theatre along that road somewhere aye?

yeah, up at the top of it. Basically if you come out the side entrance of Queen St on to Buchanan St turn right then first left and that's you on Bath St. Few good pubs up there - Monkey Bar, Pig & Butterfly, Moskito, Bunker (don't get the pints though, they're always off).

BB I wouldn't have thought most of those places would allow colours? I'd say Liquid Ship is your best bet! Great Pizza's and beer selection. West End and GWR are your best best Ally S :thumbsup:

Cheers Manc.

I'll bare that in mind BB :)