Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ultras

I know this has passed everyone by due to the defeat but I have to bring up the scrawny self-indulgent pricks for what they are. For the majority of the game they were singing 'ACAB all cops are bastards'. Including just before the first goal where they were told to shut the fuck up. At half time one of them came down to confront the person who had shouted at them, couldn't find them so started ranting at me and claiming they had been singing the Joe Harper song. I told him to bugger off and sing ACAB again, then he got upset the poor wee bairn. Twats.

Don't say anything about the Ultras Mizer!  They are the best Aberdeen fans!  We should bow down to them for they give Aberdeen the most support out of anyone in the crowd!  Their jolly japes with the cops is fine as they're a

corrupt, vile, racist, institution carrying out the dirty work off a corrupt vile system for political gain.
  We should massage their collective egos and bend over and take a royal shafting from them any time they see fit!

Anyway, did you see what they were complaining about?

What you supposed to say to stewards that pretty much assaulted a 15yo, threw him in cuffs and hauled his ass out of there all cos he had a beer in his pocket.

Gee, imagine trying to stop a 15 year old enjoying a beer in a football ground on a Tuesday night.  What's the world coming to?

Don't say anything about the Ultras Mizer!  They are the best Aberdeen fans!  We should bow down to them for they give Aberdeen the most support out of anyone in the crowd!  Their jolly japes with the cops is fine as they're a  We should massage their collective egos and bend over and take a royal shafting from them any time they see fit!

Anyway, did you see what they were complaining about?

Gee, imagine trying to stop a 15 year old enjoying a beer in a football ground on a Tuesday night.  What's the world coming to?

They just cautioned him for that I think, he was launched out later on for something else.

Even though they should be given credit for some impressive displays in the past they don't half seem to play the cunt alot of the time!

It's all pretty tiresome really, acting all high and mighty about supporting the team and creating an atmosphere then spending a large part of the match singing about the police? Sounds like a great way to support the team! *sarcasticbastardsmiley*

To be honest they seem a bit embarrassing now...

f**king scum bags the lot of them, cowards that give Aberdeen fans a bad name, i mean, firstly for having the name "red Ultras" that just oozes trouble thanks to their Italian cousins, the fact they use flares and smoke bombs in grounds also gives the good Aberdeen fans a bad name aswell as some of them trying to start trouble in grounds because they don't agree with what has been said on a forum about them, they need to wise the f**k up and maybe end their group, they were alright years ago but now they try to be Itialian and some are more interested in their team in Portugal than Aberdeen, also have the gooney boy who thinks he is playing singstar at home games, utter scum.

You could open a chip shop with your shoulder min!

You could open a chip shop with your shoulder min!

Chip on my shoulder?  Nope, you think I got to the size I did by leaving a spare one?

They are scum, they treat other fans like shite and think they are Italian, they are bawbags and I'll happily tell them that at the weekend.

They do look really stupid in section Y, but they should never really have been moved there. It really fucking annoys me that the club have completely stifled what they do, but still use pictures of their displays to advertise the club. Total double standards from AFC.

I could care less about the existence of the Ultras (The atmos at Pittodrie has not changed since they appeared IMO)  but the club have been utterly self serving in the way they've treated them.

They do look really stupid in section Y, but they should never really have been moved there. It really fucking annoys me that the club have completely stifled what they do, but still use pictures of their displays to advertise the club. Total double standards from AFC.

I could care less about the existence of the Ultras (The atmos at Pittodrie has not changed since they appeared IMO)  but the club have been utterly self serving in the way they've treated them.

So is it the club that moved them there rather than them moving there out of protest at not being allowed to move into the merkie in an attempt to create a 'Shed End'?

We'd heard that they proposed that the singing section be moved to the merkie and the family stand move to the RDS in an attempt to harness a better atmosphere, not a bad shout in all fairness but could all be shit.

So is it the club that moved them there rather than them moving there out of protest at not being allowed to move into the merkie in an attempt to create a 'Shed End'?

We'd heard that they proposed that the singing section be moved to the merkie and the family stand move to the RDS in an attempt to harness a better atmosphere, not a bad shout in all fairness but could all be shit.

What singing section?  Maybe it should be moved to Pittodrie?

Tell you what tho folks.  Listening to the hun game on the radio, there are quieter places in the SPL than Pittodrie.  The dons fans were often heard way, way more often and louder than the huns.  The only thing that I heard from that filthy mob were semi excited murmerings toward the end of the second half as the hun pressed a bit.  And thats with a crowd of 47 000!!!

Tell you what tho folks.  Listening to the hun game on the radio, there are quieter places in the SPL than Pittodrie.  The dons fans were often heard way, way more often and louder than the huns.  The only thing that I heard from that filthy mob were semi excited murmerings toward the end of the second half as the hun pressed a bit.  And thats with a crowd of 47 000!!!

Did you not hear their seats going to the upright position en masse at around the 70 minute mark as the Subway Loyal made their exit?