Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Bring a buddy

Bring a buddy  14.09.2009              Calling all season ticket holders.........

Our fantastic "Bring a Buddy" ticket offer is back for another season as we welcome St Mirren to Pittodrie this Saturday. Kick off 3pm.

Season ticket holders - why not boost the Red Army and take a friend along to this weekend's match for just £5 or a child Under 12 for FREE!!

In order to take advantage of this fantastic offer you must purchase your tickets from the Pittodrie Ticket Office before 5pm on Friday 18th September.

The offer applies to all home stands within the stadium.

Please call 01224 63 1903 for further details.

WE ARE ALL ABERDEEN!

Terms & Conditions

· Only 1 discounted or free ticket per season ticket holder.

· We are unable to guarantee a seat next to the season ticket holder but we will endeavour to get a seat as close together as possible.

· Offer is only available through the Pittodrie Ticket Office.

· A £1 booking fee applies to all telephone sales.

Incidentally Reekie, as you may notice, copying and pasting from websites is a bit messy now.

Bring a buddy  14.09.2009              Calling all season ticket holders.........

Our fantastic "Bring a Buddy" ticket offer is back for another season as we welcome St Mirren to Pittodrie this Saturday. Kick off 3pm.

Season ticket holders - why not boost the Red Army and take a friend along to this weekend's match for just £5 or a child Under 12 for FREE!!

In order to take advantage of this fantastic offer you must purchase your tickets from the Pittodrie Ticket Office before 5pm on Friday 18th September.

The offer applies to all home stands within the stadium.

Please call 01224 63 1903 for further details.

WE ARE ALL ABERDEEN!

Terms & Conditions

· Only 1 discounted or free ticket per season ticket holder.

· We are unable to guarantee a seat next to the season ticket holder but we will endeavour to get a seat as close together as possible.

· Offer is only available through the Pittodrie Ticket Office.

· A £1 booking fee applies to all telephone sales.

Incidentally Reekie, as you may notice, copying and pasting from websites is a bit messy now.

big0470121742.jpg

Because then folk might actually take them up on the offer.

Can't be having that.

Seems a great idea notto allow it up until kick-off.

I can quite happily moan about the Dons and claim that i'm never ever gonna go back from about 5pm on Saturday until about 2pm the following Saturday, and thats when the fever hits me, and before I know it i'm in a queue on Merkland Road, handing over my hard earned, ready for the whole cycle to repeat itself.

Club doing it like they have means they manage to grab an extra £15 off me.

Bastards!