Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

ESPN for tonight's game

amp

Does anyone know how long it takes to get connected to ESPN if you subscribe online? I already have Sky so hopefully it is just a case of switching me on. I ask as, obviously, I want it connected in time for tonight's match. Will be doing this when I get home around 5pm, as I need my sky viewing card number. Hopefully this process wont take as long as 2 hours?

What do people think of ESPN so far? Do you have to join them for a certain period or can you just cancel after one month?

Yeh pretty much instant if you do it via the red button.

ESPN has been pretty decent so far but quite strange in that Sky Sports has copied a lot from ESPN and other american stations shows like Monday Night Football, Super Sundays etc and the pre/post match graphics and production of the shows and yet ESPN are trying to copy Sky Sports.

Really enjoyed seeing Mowbray and Caldwell squirm while being asked about the Mcgeady diving incident while at the same time being showing footage of it!  good stuff

I phoned Sky on Sunday trying to swap Sky Sports for ESPN. They gave me a deal for 6 months where I got ESPN and 20% off my bill. Means its costing me 50p a month less for having ESPN!!

And it was set up in 10 minutes though the guy did say it can take up to 24 hours.

I'm probably too late for this though....

Quite impressed  - signed up online and it was activated pretty much instantly. £5 off as well - every little helps!

Mon' the Dons! I have a tenner on Ifil to score the first goal @50/1 - hopefully that can pay for some of my annual sky subscription :)