Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Bossu

Guest ally s

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1783177,00.html

Confirmed on official site.

Hopefully frees up a wage for someone that'll actually serve some purpose

If the rumours about Berts wages were to be believed then not really freeing up that much cash but still good news that he has been punted. Possibly the worst gaolkeeper I have seen playing for a professional club.

If the rumours about Berts wages were to be believed then not really freeing up that much cash but still good news that he has been punted. Possibly the worst gaolkeeper I have seen playing for a professional club.

Ken fit you mean Jute......my comment was tongue in check. Hardly going to get a professional footballer worth his salt for that sort of money

My thoughts exactly, at least they'll be able to push the budget out for morning rolls, doublers? ;)

So long Bossu, you were shite.  :wave: