Saturday 27th April 2024: Ā kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

Supersize Dons...

width=249 height=212http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/d4/78/0,,10284~6977748,00.jpg[/img]

Ā 

Staff at Pittodrie, including boss Mark McGhee, have this week been working with an American TV crew, featuring Morgan Spurlock of 'Supersize Me' fame, who are currently in the UK putting together a major documentary on behalf of the Fox Television Network.

Ā 

While details of the content are currently being kept under wraps, the programme is scheduled to air on Fox in the States on the evening of Thursday 14th January 2010 with Sky broadcasting it throughout Europe shortly afterwards.

Ā 

Bizarre. Spurlock's done some good stuff, his series that was on a while back (30 days?) was pretty good.

Google says he should be making a Simpsons documentary for Fox and it should be released on the same day

Ā 

The documentary will be titled The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special in 3-D on Ice, and will air on Thursday, January 14th 2010 on Fox

Ā 

Must be the grounds keeper Willie Aberdeen link

Ā 

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest rocket debris

Evening weegies.

Ā 

Stead of stealing from the hat, why don't we make our own shit?

Ā 

And let's be unique and insinuate that McGhee is an arse.

Ā 

Debate on, my good insular lonely minority fucked up friends, debate on....

Guest rocket debris

Holy Fuck. Over 15 minutes and you're all sitting there with yer fingers up yer arse. Fucking boring cunts. Get out of the sticks gentlemen. I see a bright future for you.

Holy Fuck. Over 15 minutes and you're all sitting there with yer fingers up yer arse. Fucking boring cunts. Get out of the sticks gentlemen. I see a bright future for you.

Ā 

Imagine that. Not being on a football forum at half 20 past midnight on a Saturday night, the joke is clearly on them for having real lives, and not spending all their time online.Ā  :wave:

Evening weegies.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

AFC Chat, the forum which itself was a stolen idea? I see what you're getting at there, very clever.

Guest rocket debris

AFC Chat, the forum which itself was a stolen idea? I see what you're getting at there, very clever.

Sorry man. Don't know the history. I did original AFC chat until it got hauled down nearly 10 year ago then started webchatspikkin a couple of year ago. Whatever happened in between I could not give a fuck about. But there are reasons for this and reasons for that. Yin and Yon.

Sorry man. Don't know the history. I did original AFC chat until it got hauled down nearly 10 year ago then started webchatspikkin a couple of year ago. Whatever happened in between I could not give a fuck about. But there are reasons for this and reasons for that. Yin and Yon.

Ā 

Have you got maddie hidden in your westhill hovel?

Evening weegies.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Roughly translated as:

Ā 

Please help me to drag myself from my quotidian existance

Ā 

Ā