Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hull: New keeper look alright

Stuart Nelson looked good in goals for us today. Seemed to be a decent shot stopper and far more reliable than Bossu.

width=380 height=570http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/10/a3/0,,10284~6857488,00.jpg[/img]

However going on the Rob Roy reds who have seen him at Brentord in the past his weakness was never tested (crosses). Apparently the fans called him dracula as he hated them. Encouraged at the display and look forward to seeing more

Glad it sounds like he had a good game anyway. Certainly wasn't a priority but hell, if he's better than Bossu, thats more than fine by me! Good luck to him.  :thumbsup:

I disagree! When Bossu is your back up keeper a new one is a priority! Now to get these five trialists signed up and we'll be top 6 again!

I disagree! When Bossu is your back up keeper a new one is a priority! Now to get these five trialists signed up and we'll be top 6 again!

I don't disagree, but I was more alluding to the point that our defence was non existent and to me that was our priority. But I'm glad he's at the club, as Bossu provided me with one of the worst goal keeping performances in a Dons jersey :(

I don't disagree, but I was more alluding to the point that our defence was non existent and to me that was our priority. But I'm glad he's at the club, as Bossu provided me with one of the worst goal keeping performances in a Dons jersey :(

I know and you're right! Was just trying to underline (as if it were needed) how monumentally shite Bossu is!  :thumbsup: