Lost: 31

If you take results since our 0-0 draw with Rangers:

Played: 20

Won: 4 (East Fife, Hamilton, ICT, Hibs)

Drawn: 8

Lost: 8

For: 19

Against: 25

The standard dropped a while back.  Looks like McGhee, rather than boost confidence and turn things around, has actually made matters worse.

To turn things around after this last week is a big ask.

To turn things around after our form since the end of Jan is massive.

Played: 25

Won: 7

Drawn: 9

Lost: 9

For: 27

Lost: 31

If you take results since our 0-0 draw with Rangers:

Played: 20

Won: 4 (East Fife, Hamilton, ICT, Hibs)

Drawn: 8

Lost: 8

For: 19

Against: 25

The standard dropped a while back.  Looks like McGhee, rather than boost confidence and turn things around, has actually made matters worse.

To turn things around after this last week is a big ask.

To turn things around after our form since the end of Jan is massive.

Shows the standard of the SPL

That with that record we finished 4th ???

To put it simply.. we're fucked.

Dunno what formation we put out tonight.. but 4-3-3 does not work & we dont have the players to make it work.

My mates say 3 big signings are required... i'd say 4 to just maintain the status quo.

To put it simply.. we're fucked.

Dunno what formation we put out tonight.. but 4-3-3 does not work & we dont have the players to make it work.

My mates say 3 big signings are required... i'd say 4 to just maintain the status quo.

The staus quo looks pretty rotten from the stats above.

The staus quo looks pretty rotten from the stats above.

I see what your saying - but in my opinion, we've regressed in comparison to last season - (the defence is gone for starters,) - I genuinely cant see the same group of players achieving the same final league position as we did last year.

I see what your saying - but in my opinion, we've regressed in comparison to last season - (the defence is gone for starters,) - I genuinely cant see the same group of players achieving the same final league position as we did last year.

I wouldn't disagree with that, but it is still a miracle we finished 4th last year given how rotten we were for much of the campaign.  In fact without our wee purple patch at the turn of the year we would have been bottom six.  Sadly the rump of the side we have at the moment don't look capable of having a purple patch.

I wouldn't disagree with that, but it is still a miracle we finished 4th last year given how rotten we were for much of the campaign.  In fact without our wee purple patch at the turn of the year we would have been bottom six.  Sadly the rump of the side we have at the moment don't look capable of having a purple patch.

But thats just it, we had a purple patch, we deserved 4th. It isn't miraculous when you consider how shite everyone else actually is.