Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Arseholes

Are the arseholes that go to Pittodrie (lord knows there's a lot of them) strategically positioned around the ground so that you're never more then a few feet away from one?

Having been stuck near one for the whole of last season (some Man City supporting loud mouthed twat) I was hoping a move for last nights game would bring an improvement.

No such luck.

I was sat in front of the most negative fucker ever. Now I'm not one of those preachy fans but Jesus (pun intended).. I could not believe the negativity I was hearing. Right from kick off he was on everyone's back. And he was by far not the only one. No fucking wonder none of the players have confidence. When Mulgrew put the ball down for the free kick this guy was giving it "This is away in the stand. Over the bar.. etc". If there's one thing Charlie can do it's take a free kick (if not defend) and when it went in I couldn't resist but tell him to get it up him.

I thought a new management team would at least shut the miserable twats at Pittodrie up for a while. Like it or not McGhee has his hands tied by the lack of cash available. The players we've got need us behind them not moaning and groaning right from the off!!

No wonder no fucker wants to come and play for us.

::)

Are the arseholes that go to Pittodrie (lord knows there's a lot of them) strategically positioned around the ground so that you're never more then a few feet away from one?

Having been stuck near one for the whole of last season (some Man City supporting loud mouthed twat) I was hoping a move for last nights game would bring an improvement.

No such luck.

I was sat in front of the most negative fucker ever. Now I'm not one of those preachy fans but Jesus (pun intended).. I could not believe the negativity I was hearing. Right from kick off he was on everyone's back. And he was by far not the only one. No fucking wonder none of the players have confidence. When Mulgrew put the ball down for the free kick this guy was giving it "This is away in the stand. Over the bar.. etc". If there's one thing Charlie can do it's take a free kick (if not defend) and when it went in I couldn't resist but tell him to get it up him.

I thought a new management team would at least shut the miserable twats at Pittodrie up for a while. Like it or not McGhee has his hands tied by the lack of cash available. The players we've got need us behind them not moaning and groaning right from the off!!

No wonder no fucker wants to come and play for us.

::)

Hopefully you're not refering to Mr Seebass ;)

Unfortunately it's the law of averages, Tyrant. Due to the fact that we've got a massive amount of arseholes within our support, we're bound to be sat next to one at some point. Glad you told him to get to fuck at least once, though.

We really must seem like a shower of arseholes to other teams.

Unfortunately it's the law of averages, Tyrant. Due to the fact that we've got a massive amount of arseholes within our support, we're bound to be sat next to one at some point. Glad you told him to get to fuck at least once, though.

We really must seem like a shower of arseholes to other teams.

Hearts fans do indeed seem like that.

I was in the main stand last night - in the first half there was definitely less moaning and groaning about the shite on display.

That was one of the only differences - cos the fitba on display was still boring and shite. But maybe this is the free flowing attacking football many had us believe we would see under McGhee. Bring on the Celtic!

there was free flowing attacking football, sadly it was from the other side usually

I was in the main stand last night - in the first half there was definitely less moaning and groaning about the shite on display.

That was one of the only differences - cos the fitba on display was still boring and shite. But maybe this is the free flowing attacking football many had us believe we would see under McGhee. Bring on the Celtic!

Not in the RDU. There was fucking more of it. Put me off getting a season ticket way before the floodgates even opened.