Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Time for a return

of The Banner?

lolzzk.jpg

I mean, its benefits are obvious, and it definitely doesn't make us look like tossers. The players need to know that they can't let us honest, loyal, hard-working, numerous, proud, nostalgic fans down....again. This banner will sort this. This should now, IMO, take residence at Pittodrie if we can find space in amongst our numerous, loyal, nostalgic, loud and proud, deserving fans until the players return the favour and restore us to where we belong.

Let's restore some pride: let's restore The Banner.

Reckon there's gonna be plenty of space in the stands for these banners. Remember, many are still deciding whether or not to purchase a season ticket. I reckon tonight's result will have made many fans' minds up

Can anyone blame them?

Still, though; I'll be there standing proudly free.

We were banking on the Europa League for extra revenue this season. I reckon McGhee's team is gonna have to work wonders in both cups to make up for this defeat.

Mind you, if Motherwell can score eight goals in Europe, surely tae fuck we can score five

And we don't exactly have the best record in the cups.

Who could forget Dunfermline, Queen's Park, Queen of the South and Linlithgow Rose Girls U-12s?