Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Spotted at Pittodrie MKII

Very possibly mate, very possibly.

There was a moment tonight where Considine took a terrible first touch, they're player expected a good touch and went to his left so Considine strolled past him. Took on another player and all was looking good. He then misplaces a 5 yard pass to Miller and stands and points the finger at Miller. That shit really annoys me.

I would have punted Consi a while back.

Mymate played with him in the 17's and said he was terrible and that the feeling was he was only there because of his old man. When O'Leary got homesick we were forced to keep Consi on when he had been told he was pretty much done.

There was a moment tonight where Considine took a terrible first touch, they're player expected a good touch and went to his left so Considine strolled past him. Took on another player and all was looking good. He then misplaces a 5 yard pass to Miller and stands and points the finger at Miller. That shit really annoys me.

I would have punted Consi a while back.

To be fair to Considine, nobody as young/inexperienced/shite as him should be forced to be the "anchor" of a defence containing Foster, Duff and Young.

I agree Cts but I honestly believe Gregg Watson was a better player than Considine. I've personally never seen anything in Considine. I hope to be proven wrong over the course of the season. He lacks pace and fails to win in the air often enough for a top defender.

I agree Cts but I honestly believe Gregg Watson was a better player than Considine. I've personally never seen anything in Considine. I hope to be proven wrong over the course of the season. He lacks pace and fails to win in the air often enough for a top defender.

Tonight that was exposed big time. Can't judge the ball in the air either.

Considine is murder - no doubt about it but he's young and when Russell Anderson was the same age was he rated any higher? I'm not so sure. Having said that, if Consi turns out to ever be anywhere near as good as Russ I'll give hime two free punches when he comes for vengance.

Considine is murder - no doubt about it but he's young and when Russell Anderson was the same age was he rated any higher? I'm not so sure.

I remember Anderson coming through. He was played at right back initially and whilst it was obvious he was not comfortable there but he was still much more accomplished than Considine at around the same age.

I remember Anderson coming through. He was played at right back initially and whilst it was obvious he was not comfortable there but he was still much more accomplished than Considine at around the same age.

Russell had pace at least, using Foster as an example I know that doesn't mean a great deal but Consi, regrettably, doesn't even have that.

What's Rene Bot doing ATM. In fact my dad commented last night that he was hoping that Irvine might have stayed out after the half time draw. That sounds like a better option than Ritchie.  

Irvine used to get called Dobbin when he played for us - it's a sign of the times that someone who was as good* as Irvine was, is now considered so much better than our current crop of defenders (and I use that word loosely)

Probably EXACTLY what he's doing.

My Dutch mate said he was still waiting for Aberdeen ?but the turkish side were still very keen on him. Turkish teams need that Hardman bit for there leagues as going to some away games is like going to a war zone so you need to have plenty of Bottle