Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1737412,00.html

K Sigma Olomouc V Aberdeen - Europa League Third Qualifying Round, 2nd Leg

Thurs 6th August, kick off 8pm (C.E.T.)

Tickets for our AWAY LEG fixture against Sigma Olomouc will go on sale from 9am tomorrow (Thursday 30th July).

The tickets, priced at £12 each will go on sale to Season Ticket holders and Shareholders with over 260 shares, with a maximum of 2 tickets per Season Ticket Holder/Shareholder.

Please note, each supporter attending the game MUST have a previous booking history with us.

There will be a general sale from Friday 31st July at 2pm to fans who are on our database with a previous booking history.

Please note, we will need the following information for each person attending the game:

• Name

• Address

• Flight and accommodation details (ie. date of travel, which city you are flying from/to and name of Hotel you are staying in if known)

• Passport number

To book, or for further details, please go to the Ticket Office or call 01224 63 1903.

Good work lads!

Now, next stupid question: Who's gonna pick me up a ticket, the new home top in a size medium and hand deliver them to me in Olomouc?   ;D

I would offer to, however you may get upset and accuse me of stalking you  :wave: