Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

1995 League Cup Final

It was a pretty dreadful game if I remember rightly... not that i was giving much of a fuck though!  :thumbsup:

Wonder what Stephen Glass did with his mountain bike he won for Man of the Match  ;D

Doddsy with a great finish though.

Still remember his post match interview where he says "it's about time I had a bit of luck".

Maybe a truer word was never spoken.

Still remember his post match interview where he says "it's about time I had a bit of luck".

Did his best to miss it!  ;)

Do you think he meant luck because he was such a jonah that whatever team he went to almost or did get relegated at that stage of his career?  ;D

recall my dad getting threatened by some shaven headed muppet after dodds' goal because he said 'what a jammy bastard'.

Dont recall what happened to shaven headed fuckwit

I couldnae make the final as I was stuck doing an assignment for uni.

But the commentary was fuckin aweful on the radio. I've never heard such an anti-Aberdeen commentary since Gerry McNee's days. When Doddsy's goal went in, the commentator screamed "and would you believe it? That's dreadful luck for Dundee. They've been in possession, lost it, and now they're a goal down".

When Shearer's goal went in, the commentator said "and that's game over for Dundee. What a shame. They came here with so much promise"

I'm like "umm, did Aberdeen score or what??"

recall my dad getting threatened by some shaven headed muppet after dodds' goal because he said 'what a jammy bastard'.

Dont recall what happened to shaven headed fuckwit

Your good fortune with strangers runs in the family then?  ;D