Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen vs Celtic 15/08/09

I dreamt last night that we win this game 3-0.  Miller, McDonald and Mackie, in that order, with the goals.  :thumbsup:

Off topic I know but last night I dreamt that I was part of a real life Saw film and that Paul Jewell of all people was Jigsaw. Believe me - it was one fucked up dream/nightmare. It concluded with me shopping in Tesco

Off topic I know but last night I dreamt that I was part of a real life Saw film and that Paul Jewell of all people was Jigsaw. Believe me - it was one fucked up dream/nightmare. It concluded with me shopping in Tesco

did you wake up and think the dream was real for a split second?

I had a dream that I was running from the police for a murder I think. I was shitting myself so bad and I was like I can't believe I've just ruined my life. I was pretty relived to wake up and realise it was a dream.

The other night I dreamt about my mates bird....she had fried eggs on her chebs.....so what, I like fried eggs! ;D