Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I haven't bought and I won't be buying one either.

Took me 10mins to decipher what your question actually was in English.  ;)

Will hopefully be getting to more games this season though, preferably at Pittodrie rather than giving my money to other clubs, but i'd imagine i'll be going to the games at Paisley and Kilmarnock

Bought mine a month or so back before the super-early-doors-cheapo deadline. I'm needing to move my seat though, further back to make sure its a covered section!

Not really bothered about the options for Europe tickets unless we get through this next round, I'm away for both of the ties.  >:(

I'm undecided if I will or not?

Last day of the season it was a no-brainer, but i'm less then happy about what's happened over the summer (sofar!)

As for Europe, last time we were in Europe, I didn't have a season ticket in my name  ;D so couldn't get priority tickets, but the only time I struggled for tickets was Madrid away, and even then, I know plenty ST holders who didn't get tickets either

bit of a hike on a saturday ( after golf ), will try to tie work in with midweek games but not worth the season ticket for the few home games I'd get to. Should catch a lot of the away games with the boy.

Will do a couple of corp days with work to ensure club get their cash . That and the £58 kids kit x2, I know we're skint but no need to fleece the kids. No puns intended.

Where are our less well off fans supposed to find the cash to kit out their kids, who probably buy chelsea kits from sport soccer and follow the prem instead.

Not decided yet. Haven't decided if I'm going to go back to Aberdeen or stay here

Just come back, the weathers great this time of year... well, actually its nae really

Onyway, renewed a few days ago, rather than a few wiks back when I could've saved myself aboot 50 quid, hurrummfff!

Can you not just watch it on Setanta?

Typical, eh? I've never needed to watch the dons on TV until now, so naturally we've got no TV deal.

But it's the tims opening game of the season, every paddy bar westof Dublin should have this game on.

Fingers crossed we get a TV deal before then, so that the game gets moved to about 12.30, then I can watch in some crap bar, then later in the day go to the Sparta Prague game  :thumbsup:

Just come back, the weathers great this time of year... well, actually its nae really

Onyway, renewed a few days ago, rather than a few wiks back when I could've saved myself aboot 50 quid, hurrummfff!

Just as nice here in the far west ;)

It's more of a "Do I go back to my job, or stay here and do supply teaching".....