Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

WHO HAS GOT THE #6 SHIRT

Guest onlyjim

Guest onlyjim

I went along Pittodrie yesterday afternoon on my way back from a few days holiday and the lads were off on another training stint.

I'm sure i heard one of them say third one that day.

Anyway i got a few autographs and couldn't help notice the #7 under bebo's one001.jpg

I went along Pittodrie yesterday afternoon on my way back from a few days holiday and the lads were off on another training stint.

I'm sure i heard one of them say third one that day.

Anyway i got a few autographs and couldn't help notice the #7 under bebo's one001.jpg

You've been conned! That bit of paper has quite obviously been signed by some one called G. Maye, so the question should be; Who is G. Maye? And why is he going round pretending to be an Aberdeen player signing autographs for young children?

He didn't ask if you wanted to see some puppies did he?

Guest onlyjim

You've been conned! That bit of paper has quite obviously been signed by some one called G. Maye, so the question should be; Who is G. Maye? And why is he going round pretending to be an Aberdeen player signing autographs for young children?

He didn't ask if you wanted to see some puppies did he?

I'm 60 and not quite senile yet.

I know Chris Maguire when i see him and it was nice of him along with others to take time to sign my bits of paper.

It seems some of you guys don't want to be kept up to date so you all just rubbish anything you hear.

I know Chris Maguire when i see him and it was nice of him along with others to take time to sign my bits of paper.

It seems some of you guys don't want to be kept up to date so you all just rubbish anything you hear.

Where does anybody rubbish anything you say?

Maybe I should have put a smilie mannie on the end of that but come on! It's a bit of banter on the internet.

Although if you are 60 at least you have the excuse of having had longer than most to lose your sense of humour  ;).

you're 60 and you're asking young lads for their autographs? 

Ach - ignore them Jim - I'm often by Pittodrie when the players are coming and going cos I live just round the corner and buy enormous amounts of tat from the club shoppie. I always say hello and sometimes pester/annoy/threaten them too - I've even got the odd photo. These people are just jealous you met our new number 7!

2009 - The Year of Ci Jayne - Lucky Number 7  ;)

Never took you for the stalker type.

Up to date? Maguire was spotted wearing. the No. 7 shirt at the first day back at training last week.

width=380 height=218http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/51/6/0,,10284~6293073,00.jpg[/img]

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1710539,00.html